two

He called Cas, tone dead. He tried once more, a desperate want to hear his voice. Despite his eyes half  closing and body relaxed, he surprisingly felt himself lighten up when he heard Cas's voice.

"Dean."

"Cas, hey. Where are you, man? You know the rules, you gotta be at our dorm. Besides, they are gonna be checking our room tomorrow. Month check, you remember?"

Dean patiently waited for a reply, but the only sound he heard from Cas was his breath and... waves?

"Cas? Are you at the beach trafo shop?"

Beach trafo shop was a cafe near the beach. It was a beautiful place, there  were benches that pointed out to the sea, Dean had been there before with his ex. It was one of the most romantic places he had ever been to, too bad Lisa never liked the place. Good thing he was done with her.

"Just, uh, just go back to sleep. I'll be back later, I just need to think."

"Not gonna happen. I'm guessing you're there. Just stay put, alright?"

"Dean."

His  voice sounded so protested, but he didn't say anything else. Dean hung  up, getting his  jacket, then ran out of the door. Despite the cold, his palms felt sweaty. Cas was on his mind and it was gonna give him a heart attack from all the skipped beats.