Everything went bad.

"Yes...who are you?" asked Tyler, shoked and angry. "I'm Doctor Calen, but you can call me Dan. I'm here to help you, your mother is quite worried about you and.." "I don't need or want your help, doctor." Tyler cut the doctors woords before he could end his sentence.

Tyler started making his way upstairs to his room and heard his mother say something like:" He never wants to talk, it's because of his imaginary friend, Josh. He always meets him in the woods or something. He needs your help." 

Tyler was furious. He wasn't imaginary. He was real! Why did noone see him! Josh goes to class with Tyler! He's there!

The next morning Tyler had just walked out to school. Didn't say a word to his mother. He hoped she would just leave him be. But deep down, he knew, she wouldn't. She wouldn't stop until Tyler finally believed her. Finally said, that Josh wasn't real.

Tyler had a little notebook with all the things he thought, incase he would one day forget everything. In lunch that day, the boy who would always torment others, always bully others, always make other peoples lives miserable, took the book tyler wrote all his private things in. Tyler tried to stop him but it was to late. Usually Tyler was the one person in class everyone left be, but today it all turned bad.

Everyone laughed as they read what Tyler had said.

"Oooh, Josh is sooo hot. I wish I was him!" said Tom mokingly. Everyone laughed. "I wish the kiss had lasted longer!" said Mary, Toms girlfriend. Again everyone laughed. Tyler sunk in himself. His world crumbled with embarassement. He knew, they would never forget about the things in the book. " The way he felt inside me.., what was your name again? Tyler?"asked Tom joking around. Tyler nodded in shame. "Well...Tyler...seems like we're going to have a lot to read and laugh about. Just wait until everyone hears your gay stories."

Tyler ran. He didn't know where to, but he ran. "Wait come back! Heres the interesting bit!" shouted another boy, whos name Tyler couldn't remember. Tyler ran out of the school. He ran into the woods. It took ages for him to see the place where him and Josh would always hang. Josh wasn't there. Tyler shouted in frustration. No replies but his own echos.

Tyler didn't know what was going to happen. He only knew it was going to happen without him. He wasn't planning on going back to school. He went home. Very slowly.

He came home to and empty house. Noone was there. Nothing. he went straight to bed. He hoped to never wake up....

To be continued..

hope you like it I'm very busy so it might take time to finish this.