Crazy

Tyler arrived at home, just as the sun was rising behind the hilltops and forest trees. His Mom was anxieously waiting for him, asleep, by the front door. She had put the sofa there. As soon as the door opened, so did her eyes. They were red, from all the crying she did.

"Tyler! I was worried sick!" Where the hell wore you? You've got school tomorrow!". She sounded furious, and she looked it, too. "Mom I....I'm sorry. It's just, I..." he said as his voice cracked. He also was crying all night. "Don't even tell me why you were gone! You were with Josh right? Didn't I tell you that I don't want you out with him! He's the one turning you into someone your not! You're going crazy, Tyler!". "No Mom, I'm not! He helped with with everything and I'm in love with hi..." Tyler stopped. They looked at eachother. Both confused. Tyler didn't know what he was saying, "What?", said his Mom, not crying, not screaming, just confused. " I...I don't know! Leave me alone!" He didn't go to school that day. Or the next. Or the whole week. He hadn't even spoken a word to his Mother. One day, he decided to go out, to the forest, and look for Josh.

Josh was sitting there, on a big, fallen down tree, with his blue hair, grey T-shirt, playing with his bracelett that he got from Tyler on his 17 birthday. "Josh..?" Tyler whispered. "Tyler!" Josh hugged Tyler so hard, Tyler nearly choked. "You don't hate me?" muttered Tyler. "For what?" they both looked at eachother. "The kiss, I didn't mean to..." Josh kissed him again. More passionate. Their tongues where involved now. Tyler couldn't breathe, he didn't know what was happening, but it felt good. Very good. Josh's hand slid down, pulled of Tyler's T-shirt, adn slowly stroked his belly. Tyler ran his hands throgh Josh's hair, onto his back. They we're now laying on the ground. It was a little wet, but none of them carred. Josh was on top. He started to pull at Tyler's belt, trying to open it. Tyler was confused, but he let everything happen the way Josh wanted. Josh opened the belt, pulled it out, ever so slowly, trying to tease Tyler then opened his buttons, suddenly, Tyler felt this weird, tingling feeling run through his whole body. He moaned. Josh smiled at him, the way he did when Tyler said something stupid. The feeling got more and more intense, until Tyler couldn't take it, and moaned so loudly that Josh slowly moved off. "Are you okay?" said Josh, still smiling and out of breath. "Ye...yeah. I..I...I think so." panted Tyler. "That was...good...great...fantastic..um." "I know, Tyler. I like you." he nugged him, in a playful way. "I...like you, too." Tyler couldn't believe it. Josh liked him. too! That was the closest to I love you he ever got. It was getting dark, and it was a sunday, so both had to go home. They kissed eachother good bye and left in opposite directions. As soon as Tyler got through the door, hell started again. His mom was waiting for him, with some weird guy. He was wearing a white...cape...you might say. They stood in the kitchen. Everything was quiet when Tyler came through the door. The weird man broke the silence.

"You must be Tyler..."

To be continued.