:9:

He laughed some and I looked at him. "Wanna go get pizza?" I asked and he smiled.

"Taco Bell."

"Deal." We got up and he smiled at me. "Wanna drive or...?"

"I don't know how to drive a truck this big."

"Babe, it's a pickup."

"It's really big." I laughed a little and opened the passenger door.

"Put your hand here." I tapped the handle on the truck and he did. "One foot up on the truck and pull yourself up and in." He did and I smiled. I shut his door and went to the other side, pulling myself in with one fluid motion.

"That's a workout." I giggled and started my truck. He started going though all the music until he settled on classic rock.

I went to the nearest Taco Bell and ordered a lot of food. Like 50 dollars worth. Because I'm fat. Not really, but I have my chub. Josh doesn't. He has a fucking god body. That 8 pack without even trying. He's so hot. I want him to fuck me. But good Christian boys don't do that. And that is what I am. Just kidding. I'm a horny child of satan who wants dick.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"What?"

"Well, you're not holding my hand and you're biting your lip. You started doing it when you were ten. I remember."

"Oh. Just how I'm a horny child of satan." He laughed and I smiled.

"How did you come to that conclusion?"

"Same way I came to you last night." He cocked an eyebrow. Heh. Cock.

"What in the world?"

I laughed and pulled into my driveway. "Well, I was thinking about how I want you to fuck me. Yknow, the nasty. The frickle frackle. Cheeky bum sex. Etc."

"Did you just say etc like how it's spelled?"

"Mhm. And I was thinking how I'm a innocent child of god. But actually that's you. So I am a child of satan."

"You forgot the horny part."

"That too."