Vɪĸтоʀ х Mᴀʟᴇ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (1)

Request by : Shiro_Kurotsu

Warning:
This Oneshot part contains fluff.
If you're not into it don't read it and wait for the next request.

AU Note:
This shot won't include Yurio for the sake of the story!
(Sorry Yurio fans T^T)

-----------------------------------------------------------

He never fails to surprise me.

Ever since I first saw him skating...
...It's been a never-ending chain of surprises.

(Y/N) POV:

I was waiting at the entrance of the ice rink in Saint Petersburg, Russia, for Viktor, to perform our ice skating duet.

I got really tired of waiting and went to look for him in the lobby.
It didn't last long when I spotted him in the crowd, that was surrounding him. Fangirls taking pictures and asking for autographs, reporters interviewing him, and in the middle of them all, the hot Russian.

I smiled at how lovely he treated his fans. I decided, it would be better not to ruin their moment, leaving towards the preparing room.

There I was...standing like an idiot, trying to distract me with some thoughts...Yūri told me he was going to come a bit later, but I wished he could be by my side now, because I'm beginning to feel nervous.

That reminded me of the times we had together in our homeland Hasetsu, Kyushu in Japan, and my first encounter with Viktor....

Flashback:

It all begun when I was 3 years old.

I was born in Hasetsu and my parents died in an tragic accident, since then,
I have been adopted by the Katsuki family and had an older sister named Mari and an brother, same age named ri.

They owned and operated the last remaining bathhouse inn in town, where people could relax, in the hot springs.

I used to spend mostly the time with ri at Minako's ballet studio than at home.

We have been taking ballet lessons for even longer then we've been figure skaters.

Minako dicovered our talent and recommended us to learn something where we could use it
...figure skating.

So that was the time we begun to practice at the Ice Castle
(the home rink of us) a lot,
together with our new friends we have met there,
Yuuko and Takeshi.

So that was the time we begun to practice at the Ice Castle (the home rink of us) a lot,together with our new friends we have met there, Yuuko and Takeshi