Chapter 2: Last Party

I woke up with a familiar arm draped around me. I remembered Tae had stayed the night then as I woke up more I remembered more of what happened last night and frowned. 

Something was going on with Tae but he wasn't telling me, his best friend. 

I knew the issue had been pressed enough though, seeing as he seemed actually upset with me when I brought it up. 

I laid there for a minute, not wanting to get up. But eventually my stomach and it's loud noises finally pushed me to get out of bed. I figured Tae would be out for a couple more hours and my mom had went to work by this time so I decided to make breakfast. 

And by breakfast I mean getting a bowl, putting cereal in the bowl then pouring milk over the cereal. Bon appetit

I got my cereal and I flopped on the couch with my bowl, turning on the TV. Nothing good was on but I watched it anyway. Soon I heard footsteps and a yawn. 

"Morning, Sunshine" I cooed at the sleepy boy walking towards me 

"Shut up" was all he said, I smiled at his reaction as he was walking to the kitchen, presumably to get food. 

He came back to the couch with the same thing as me, cereal. I moved to clink bowls and we took a bite in synchronization. We ate watching whatever garbage was playing on TV. 

Soon he got a call and he looked down and frowned. He didn't answer but instead just turned his phone to vibrate. I thought if I should question it but I decided not to, I figured he would tell me if he wanted. I started stirring my spoon around in the bowl now with just milk left in it, creating a mini whirlpool. 

"Didn't your mom ever tell you to not play with your food?" Tae teased

"It's entertaining, okay. Fuck you" I retorted. I was truly fascinated by the simplest of things but I didn't really care, appreciate the small things. 

He chuckled and he took my bowl to the kitchen 

"Seeing as I'm technically the host I should be doing that" I said 

"Listen, I've practically lived here as long as you." he replied with a smile 

It was true but still, I felt slightly guilty having him take my bowl so I followed him to the kitchen 

"So whats the plan?" I questioned 

"I don't know. School starts in 3 days. We should get everyone together again and have more of a party y'know? We can make momma Jin host it since he's the only one with a place big enough for all of us to really be at" 

"Good plan" I replied, this should be fun. 

A party for us meant staying at Jins all night fucking around. 

I texted the group chat 

"Jin, you're hosting a party and everyone is coming." 

Jin: "Excuse me, what" 

"Love you, Momma Jin." 

Jin: "You'd think I'd know if I was hosting a party"

Hoseok: "The children have school in a few days, give them this at least. Plus it sounds like a decent plan" 

Jimin: "HOSEOK YOU GRADUATED LAST YEAR YOU'RE NOT THAT MUCH OLDER FIGHT ME iM NOT A CHILD" 

Jin: "Yeah okay, Jimini. Fine, assholes" 

This was going to be fun. We haven't had an actual get together in far too long. Sure, there was last night at the park but that was only a few hours.