Chapter 1: I'm bored

A/N incase you ignored the last intro/authors note just letting you know this is in Jungkooks POV

I was taking a peaceful nap until my phone started ringing unbelievably loud. I yanked it off of my bed side table and checked what was going on because I know it has not been 2 hours for when I set my alarm. I frowned at the brightness of my screen and waited for my eyes to focus

"Incoming call: Taetae 👽" 

Ugh, what did he want. 

I slid the 'answer call' option and put the phone against my ear. Instead of properly answering the phone I just let out a groan of frustration and "what do you want" 

He knew what it meant 

"Yah, Kook I didn't mean to wake you up. Sorry, I'm just boreddddd. You should get up and I can come pick you up" 

"Ugggh Tae why? I just wanted to take a nap in peacE" 

He knew I'd get up anyway. 

"Schools about to start anyway so you need to have a normal sleeping schedule. See you in like 20 minutes and I'll drag you out of your bed if I have to" 

Me and Taehyung have been friends for as long as I can remember. Our mothers have always been friends so we grew up together. 

I accepted my fate and crawled out of my bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out a simple outfit, a black t-shirt and jeans. Honestly it was just the first thing I saw. I got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"Mom, Tae ruined my nap to come pick me up so I'll be out for a while" 

She turned towards me and smiled

"Okay, don't stay out too late. School is starting up"

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks" I tiredly returned her smile. 

I walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water, hoping to wake up more. I soon heard eager knocking on the front door and knew it was the one and only. I quickly said goodbye to my mom before giving her a quick hug and I went to the door. I pulled it open and I saw Tae standing there, his arm still up like he was still knocking. I laughed at this action and walked out the door. 

"You look tired, sleepy head" he said that last part while ruffling my hair. 

"Yah! And thanks for telling me I look like shit, you're so sweet" I replied, trying to dodge his hand. 

"I didn't say THAT" he said, looking down. 

We finally got to his car and he unlocked it. We both ended up racing to see who could get in and buckled first, I won.

"Ha hahahaha I win" I said, sticking my tongue out at him like a child and he rolled his eyes.

He started the car and we drove in silence for a while. It wasn't awkward but I grew bored of the quiet so I started to play music on my phone. 

He started to sing along dramatically, pretending he was in a music video. I couldn't help but smile at his actions. 

Eventually he stopped and I asked 

"So what are we doing?" 

"I honestly have no idea, I was just sick of being at home. What do you want to do?" 

"I want food and since you woke me up you're buying me food" I said jokingly but surprising he responded 

"Alright" 

and he started to name off places until I agreed to one. He drove there and we went in a got a table. We soon ordered and talked about this and that while eating.