Chapter 7.

As soon as I heard the door slam shut I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling. How could things go from me simply frustrated to this so quickly? I felt dirty, I didn't know what made me act so impulsively. 

I closed my eyes tightly, there were tears pooling in my eyes that I hadn't noticed before. I was a monster, all because I was acting like a child and couldn't handle not know everything little thing. 

I laid like that for a few hours and eventually the front door opened. I got up to rush down stairs, hoping it would be Taehyung. It wasn't, it was my mom. 

I sighed 

"Hey, Jungkook! How was your day" 

"It was...a day" I smiled at her, I didn't really want to discuss the events that unfolded in the past few hours with anyone let alone my mother.

"Oh, well.  Wheres Taehyung? Have you two eaten anything? I'll start dinner shortly" 

I didn't know what to say "Uh, Taehyung left to go out on a walk..." I lied, well maybe not. I didn't know where he went. 

"Oh, I hope he comes back in time for dinner to still be warm!" she said while walking to the kitchen. 

I sighed and went back to my room. I grabbed my phone and scrolled to Taehyungs contact. 

I stared at it for a while before tapping the 'call' button. It rang a few times before giving me the 'please leave a message after the tone' message meaning he had hit the 'fuck you' button 

I sighed, debating if I should just hang up or leave a message but there was already a beep before I'd made up my mind signalling it was recording. I cleared my throat before starting to speak 

"Listen, I know I've been acting like a dick lately. I'm just...worried. We really need to talk, I don't like this feeling....Please come back or call me back, something. I-I miss you, Taehyung" 

I tapped the 'end call' button and let tears that had been welling up in my eyes fall. I didn't know how to handle everything that was going on, I was being selfish. Taehyung was the one who got kicked out and I was acting like the victim because he wasn't completely his normal self. Who would be after all of that? God damn it. 

I felt guilty. I felt guilty for being harsh with Taehyung, I felt guilty for everything that happened with Gi. I wanted to curl into a ball and disappear. 

I went downstairs to tell my mom I was just going to sleep and so I wouldn't be eating dinner. 

"Are you feeling okay, Jungkook? Come here, let me feel your forehead" she started to walk towards me with her hand aiming for my forehead 

"I'm fine, just tired." I said, trying to look as 'fine' as possible 

"Alright...When you wake up though, please do eat something" she replied in her motherly tone

I just nodded my head and walked back to my room. I flopped on my bed and closed my eyes, letting the events of the past day sink in. I felt uneasy but soon exhaustion won and I fell into an easily breakable sleep. 

I don't know how long I'd been asleep but eventually I felt the end of my bed sink in from added weight. I could tell it was Taehyung and I stiffened up but kept my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. 

"I, uh, I'm praying you're not hearing this because I do not have the balls to tell you this when you're awake. I don't know what happened with Gi, or what exactly is going on with you. But I know you've been bugging me to tell you what's going on it's just....there's a lot going on you know? Ugh I just....really wish I could tell you this, even with you sleeping I don't trust myself enough to tell you. Just know, I'm okay and if something was wrong I'd tell you. I hope you're not too pissed at me" 

He stood up and left 

Just like that

He came in, talked to me when he thought I was sleeping, and left my room. 

I felt slightly comforted that he said he didn't trust himself, not that he didn't trust me. But the rest of his speech made me even more queasy. I ended up staying awake the rest of the night, replaying everything he said in my head over and over again.

A/N: THIS WAS KIND OF FILLER. I HAVE A PLAN FOR THIS STORY I JUST NEED TIME TO THINK OF HOW TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO THE WAY I WANT IT TO. ANYWAY, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS! IF YOU WANT MORE, VOTE! IT GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO KEEP WRITING. THANK YOU FOR READING, HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT!