Chapter 6.

"It's my job to worry, Tae. But okay" I said. 

He looked over at me and scanned my face. He didn't say anything, he looked back at the TV and he looked somewhat upset. What was it now? 

I wanted to pull my hair out. Why was this so frustrating to me? Why wouldn't he just talk to me? Why do I care so much about whats going on with him? 

I had so many questions that I couldn't get the answers to and that made me even more angry. I felt like I could scream endlessly. 

I decided to go to my room. I didn't tell Taehyung what I was doing. I just got off the couch and went, I don't know why everything was pissing me off but it was. I just wanted him to fucking talk to me. It's as if he can't trust me even though we've known each other our entire lives. 

I needed out of the house. I called Jimin and asked if he wanted to do anything but he said his mom was having family over so he couldn't go out so I tried Yoongi. Maybe Yoongi knew something I didn't, neither him nor Tae explained the thing that happened over at Jins. Remembering that added to my anger so I clicked on Yoongis contact and it rang a few times before he answered.

"Yes?" 

"Wow, did your mother not teach you the proper way to answer the phone?" I scoffed 

"Jungkook, what do you want?"  he replied, sounding slightly frustrated. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to do anything. I want out of the house.." 

"Uh...Sure? You okay?" 

"I'm fine. Just frustrated. I'll tell you more, I'll walk over." 

"Uh...Okay" 

I hung up and looked in the mirror. I was still in my school uniform I realized so I changed into a black t-shirt and jeans. I turned off the light in my room and walked to the front door

"Kook? What are you doing?" 

"Just going out, Tae" 

"Oh can I come alon-" 

I cut him off by walking out. I knew he'd ask me about it later but I really needed to be away from him. I couldn't handle the fact that he doesn't trust me after all this time. 

I walked over to Yoongis and on my way I grew more angry, if that was even possible. I felt like an outcast in my own friend group. 

I didn't even bother to knock on the door and just walked in to Yoongis apartment. I walked in and saw him and someone else sitting in there. He was on the couch and there was a girl in a chair....Gi? 

Gi was there....Why? 

"Yoongi....?" I questioned, figuring he knew what I meant 

"Jungkookie has arrived"

"KOOK! HOW DO YOU KNOW YOONGI?!!" Gi practically shouted, way too over excited.

"Uh...We've been friends for a few years... how do you know Yoongi?" 

"So I see you two know each other...Gi and I met at school as well"  Yoongi said answering the question. 

"Ah" I said, sitting down next to Yoongi. Gi immediately moved to the floor next to me. 

"So, what's up?" Yoongi questioned, looking towards me. 

"I think you could answer that question...Taehyung has been acting strange and I don't know why" I said this quietly, hoping the nosy girl next to me wouldn't hear but she spoke up

"Oh, really? TaeTae seems fine to me!" 

I wanted to scream that she didn't even know him and that she doesn't get to call him 'TaeTae' but I didn't