Chapter 3

Hey guys this is @ILikeUnicorns18 and I wrote this chappie :D Did you like Chapter 1 that was written by @TheFigsAreComing (and a little by me) and chapter 2 written by @niallsmcdonalds...Awesome right? Keke ^^

Anywhores please enjoy this chapter!

Vote

Comment

& Share, as it will be appreciated!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

*BAM*

As soon as the locker shut loudly the sound echoed towards the squealing girls. They turned and looked at the direction of the sound and stared at the person.

"If you girls don't shut your pig-like-squealing mouths up right now, I will personally sew it shut for you and watch you suffer" The girl from the 'New girl squad' Sora Delane roared out still pissed about the incident that happened earlier today with one of the popular guys doing something with Savannah. Sora didn't care whether that guy was helping her or not, she just didn't want one of her close friend to be near people like him.

"Slut, shut up like you can actually do that" A girl came out of the fangirling circle and spoke with a smirk but not before looking at Sora up and down like she was analysing her.

Sora saw her somewhere but couldn't pin point where.

"I don't know who you are, but who do you think you are calling me the slut?! Last time I checked I wasn't the one wear a fucking HOT PINK see through short skimpy dress, like seriously you're in SCHOOL, SCHOOL! Not in a freaking night club" Sora was waving her hands in the air like a madwomen. In the corner of her eyes She saw the rest of girls trying to stay calm because once you call them something that offends one of them you're asking for your death to come early.

There was laughter that sounded more like shrieking.

"Is this newbie serious?! I'll tell you once so listen carefully" The girl came in front of Sora's face with her heels clanking onto the marble floor and her head held up high like she was the Queen. It was total silence. It was a something people didn't want to miss, seeing a new girl and the schools 'Miss Popular' arguing was a sight to see.

Sora's POV

"My name is Angel and I'm the Queen of this school and nobody and when I say nobody I mean nobody, talks back to me and by the way I'm a model for Delane so shut you mouth I have a higher status than you!" This girl 'Angel' continued with her smirk still attached on her face but just wider.

OMG...she's that girl that everybody's raving about in mums company (Delane) saying that she's an angel and her name fits her...Bitch please she's two faced!

Let's troll her.

"Ha, that's funny because I'm gonna break your 'Nobody' rule right now"

I shoved her plastic face onto the lockers and trapped her neck with left my arm - only because my right arm had some action with the guy earlier (who me and Grace beat up quite ugly because of the incident with Savannah, don't blame us we thought the mysterious guy was the bad guy! We were just following our rule Sisters Before Misters - cliché and what?!) and harshly whispered it into her ear.

I heard gasps within the audience that surrounded us, but I didn't give two shits about what was happening around me I just wanted this slut to know not to mess with me.

"My name is Sora Delane, yes Delane you heard it right. I am the daughter of the famous CEO of the Delane Modelling Company, Yura Delane so I suggest you get your head out of your ass and think before you speak because I'm gonna be nice here, do something you regret to one of my girls and me I'll get you out of my company and you can say goodbye to your modelling career!"