Chapter Two: The Morning After

The following day Fabio awoke in a strange room with a throbbing headache. Allowing himself to adjust to the new strange lighting, he realised that he was in a hotel room.
Dragging himself out of the bed, he looked around and saw clothes spatter everywhere. Picking up his pants from the ground he saw a cheetah print thong laying on the floor. Confusion filled his mind and he spoke to himself, "What the hell. Did I sleep with a girl?" Groaning he continued walking around the room in search of his shirt. This is just great, he thought to himself. What have I done? I couldn't have slept with a girl and have been in my right mind. There's no fun in sleeping with a chick. There's no way I could have consciously thought that through. Something by the door caught Fabio's eye. It was a small silver tray. Walking up to it Fabio saw a small cup of juice and some muffins. Next to the muffins was a note. It read,
Had to leave. Sorry hun. I couldn't leave you here with nothing tho. Enjoy the orange juice and muffins. They're all natural. Hope to see you again soon -Juandissimo.
Rereading the note again he felt the same Confusion as before. "Who the heck is Juandissimo?!" pacing around the room he continued to rack his brain for any indication of who this mystery person was. Finally deciding that it wasn't worth the thought he made his way down to the hotel lobby. Some people thought it strange for such an attractive young man to be walking all alone through the hotel, for he looked terrible. Unconsciously his hand went to his hair to fix it, but that would do nothing about the dark circles under his eyes.
"Where the hell is it?" Fabio soon found himself unable to find his car anywhere on the lot and when he asked about it no one seemed to know where it had gone. Having received this information he ran a hand through his tangled hair and sighed deeply.
Stalking his way to the bus stop he observed everyone around him. One was an elderly lady wearing a shawl and holding onto a walker with her white knuckles. Next to her was a man, fairly well dressed, smoking a cigarette and finally there was a teenager with shaggy hair that hung in their eyes as they stared off, watching a plastic bag drifting in the wind. Feeling a shudder go down his spine Fabio dreaded to think that the bus he was about to enter would be full of people just like this. On more than one occasion, Fabio racked his brain trying to remember anything from the night before. All he could say for sure is that they didn't have sex... did they?
The ride to the movie lot was a short one, thankfully. There waiting, like always, was Jezebel. Her brown eyes shone in the sun light and seemed to become even brighter when she saw him.
"Hello sir, would you care for something to eat? Maybe a bagel or scone, they were made fresh earlier." Her body shifted as she started to jut out her chest and bat her eyelashes. With the slight shake of his head Fabio dismissed her and started to take in the sight that was the warm morning sun. Deep thought had overcome him until a certain tall brunette came and blocked out the sun's rays. His mapley skin consumed Fabios thoughts and he was overcome with the same wave of emotions as the day before. The hair on his arms was standing on end as he admired the man in front of him.
"I see you found your way here, sorry about having to leave you alone. Next time I'll make it up to you." All ecstasy left Fabios body as he processed the words. He hadn't slept with a woman, but rather a taken man.
All that had come out of his mouth was "eh?" The tall brunette tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. A smirk threatened to cross his face. The brunette couldn't help it though, Fabio just kept staring at him with a confused look on his face. He looked like a small kitten, he liked it.
"Oh dear. You don't remember a thing from last night, do you? Your head must be pounding, huh kitten?" Fabio didn't know what this man was saying but he knew that he was right, his head was killing him. Groaning, Fabio ran his hand through his tangled hair. Grumbling under his breath he said, "I just want to find my car. Is that so hard?"
"Don't worry kitten I know exactly where your car is. I'll drive you there."
Grabbing Fabios arm the stranger pulled him along beside him. Jezebel stood there staring at the two as they walked off. Her hands clutched the clipboard in her hands. Her knuckles Turning white at the force she was using. As she watched the car pull out of the parking lot she screamed out in frustration. It wasn't fair. She liked him first.
The car ride was silent until Fabio couldn't handle it anymore, he needed to hear someone talking. "I'm going to assume your Juandissimo?" All he found himself able to do was fiddle with his thumbs that resided in his lap.
"I sure hope I am." Juandissimo mumbled as he fiddled with the radio. Feeling slightly hurt that he didn't remember his name, he avoided eye contact with Fabio.
"Sooo," Fabio said seriously, " I think we need to talk about something."
"And that would be...."
"The leopard print thong that was in the room when I left." Sharply inhaling, Juandissimo looked at the light haired male. He knew exactly what he was referring to, but he too could not explain it.
"Well my dearest pet, I cannot explain for I do not know where it came from."
"Wait. What do you mean you don't know where it came from!?"
"Well... um about that. We weren't at an actual hotel. We were in my... office you could say."
"Why was there a thong in your office though?"
Laughing Juandissimo said, "It's more of a shared office kitten. Don't worry too much upon it."
"What um... do you do f-for w-work?" Smirking Jaunissimos hand moved off of the steering wheel and set it on Fabios thigh.
"I'll tell you what. Why don't you come watch me work tonight? I'm sure you'll enjoy it," he said as he squeezed Fabio's thigh.
"Tonight? Tonight." Knowing Fabio was confused and was going to agree Juandissimo left his hand in place and continued the ride to find his kittens car.