Chapter 59

Sandy’s POV:

We had arrived at the venue, and I am in arm-in-arm with my dad behind all my bridesmaids. Oritsé’s best men are in the venue, and are just coming through to be with their bridesmaids.

Aleena’s POV:

“Well hello my beautiful girlfriend as well as the mother of my upcoming child,” Marvin chuckles to me before snapping a quick kiss onto my lips; I giggle at his greeting to me. While he stands next to me, I can’t help but eye the suit he is wearing. “You look sexy in this,” I say tucking at the blazer which makes him smirk “thank you baby,” he chuckles back seductively, and as we are the first in line to walk down the aisle, we hear the music play and we begin to walk.

Georgiana’s POV:

“Oh wow...” I hear JB say which makes me look up from stroking my dress down. When I look up at him, I blush and giggle. “You look amazing,” JB says and sounds astonished which makes me giggle more “thank you and you look really handsome,” I wink which makes him smirk “cheeky,” he whispers while he allows my arm to loop into his, but just I do, I see that Aleena and Marvin have just walked through the door to begin the walk down the aisle. I and JB are next.

(Your name)’s POV:

“Baby, you look gorgeous,” Aston whispers to you as he lays to kisses on your cheek before laying another two on your neck; all of it makes you giggle. Your arm is looped through his. “You look sexy,” you say back seductively which makes him smirk, “wear this for tonight,” you whisper to him before winking which makes him smirk sexily, “mm baby, I could snatch you up,” he whispers just as you see Aleena and Marvin walk through the door. “Plus, one day, you’ll be where Sandy is, and I’ll be where Oritsé is,” he whispers but you whip your head round to look at him and your mouth falls open, “really?” you ask shocked but quietly; he nods in reply, “aww I love you so much,” you whisper just as JB and Georgiana have just walked through the door, “I love you too,” he whispers and snaps a kiss onto your lips, before you both begin your walk out of the door.

Sandy’s POV:

I’ve just watched all my bridesmaids and Oritsé’s best men walk through the door to the aisle. I’m next. Taking a deep breath, I see on the corner of my eye that dad is looking at me. “You look beautiful,” he whispers and I look at him with happy tears in my eyes “thank you,” I say quietly before hugging him tightly. Just as we pull out, the music changes and I bite my lip and giggle. This is it.

Oritsé’s POV:

The music changed and that’s when I knew that Sandy is walking her way down the aisle. Taking a deep breath, I glance over to my best men and all of their eyes have just popped out of their heads. My eyes grow with panic, but Marvin smirks and nods at me. She must look beautiful.

Quicker than I realized, Sandy is standing at my side and I whip my head round to lay my eyes on her. I haven’t seen her in a day, and I’ve missed her, but what strikes me the most is that she looks beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Biting my lip, I lean over to her “you look stunning,” I whisper which makes her look at me and giggle “you look handsome,” she whispers back which makes me grin. “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to see this man and this woman join in Holy Matrimony. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace,” and that’s when I and Sandy look at each and hold our breath. Oh my God. “Thank you,” you could hear the whole audience sigh relief which makes me turn and grin making the audience giggle. On my way back to turning to the front, I look at Sandy who has happy tears running down her face, “baby, I’m marrying you,” I whisper to her which then makes her cry more making some of the audience aww at her. “Oritsé, repeat after me: I Oritsé Williams...” “I, Oritsé Williams,” “take the Sandy Sefein...” “take the Sandy Sefein,” “to be my lawful wedded wife...” “to be my lawful wedded wife,” “in sickness and in health...” “in sickness and in health,” “for richer and poorer...” “for richer and poorer,” “till death do us part...” “till death do us part,” “you may now speak your vows,” taking in a deep breath, I maintain eye contact with Sandy whose smile can’t be wiped off her face, “Sandy, the first day I met you. I knew there something about you; something special about you. The way you smile, the way you move, just everything about you makes me fall more in love with you. When you agreed to go on that first date with me, I knew for certain that I wanted to make you mine and not let any other man have you. And look where we are, at our wedding. I’ve made you mine and for you to allow yourself to be mine makes me the happiest man on the planet,” I finish which makes her tears of joy crystal clear to see. After I slipped my wedding ring onto her finger, the vicar began the whole repeaty thing with Sandy... “You may now speak your vows,” “Oritsé, I never knew angels like you existed. To have you in my life is something I can’t explain. When I had that first date with you, I knew that I wanted to keep you and I wasn’t allowing any other woman to have you. The night that you proposed to me on the LA beach in the sunset, I knew that I had achieved the life time goal that I set myself; that goal being to spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to be your wife and for allowing me to spend the rest of my life with you,” she says with more happy tears in her eyes which makes me grin while she slides her wedding ring onto my finger. “You may kiss your bride,” I couldn’t get there fast enough. As soon as bride left the vicar’s lips, my lips where onto Sandy’s in a flash. She’s mine. A few moments later, I pulled away and rested my forehead onto hers “your mine,” I whisper which makes her smile “yours eternally,” she whispers which makes me grin and place my lips onto hers once again.