Chapter 2

Oh before I forget again, I'd like to thank @iBasedOnikaa for this cover she did for me!

Lawd knows I can't create covers for shit lol. So be sure to check her out if you're creatively-challenged like myself.

***********************
Mikaela

"Range drop! Drop top!
Smokin' on cookie in the hot box!
Fuckin' on your bitch, she a thot, thot thot!!"

I heard Dawn's voice singing as she approached my office glass doors doing some kinda karate chops movement as she sang the thot part.

"Is the 3 aMigos here yet? I came by on some real fan shit." She said as she took off her sunglasses and looked around my office.

I chuckled to myself from behind my desk. "Number one. How are you a fan and don't even know the song says Rain drop- not range?"

She cut her eyes at me, "Bitch dem niggas said Range. I used to hear Rain too...until that Settlement money hit my bank account... now my ears be pickin' up that rich people frequency."

I laughed as Dawn adjusted her new Rolex on her wrist.

"Guess you can thank Sneak for all that after all," I leaned back in my chair saying.

After Sneak made that joke some months ago about Dawn's business, the IRS investigated her. They found nothing and Dawn sued-and actually won.

"Shit, as much as I hate to admit it I did thank him. I sent that nigga some new grills," she sat down on the couch and said.

I frowned at this generosity on Dawn's part, "you bought him new gold grills??"

"Gold? Fuck no girl. He sure thought they were though...til the delivery man brought him a brand new George Foreman barbecue," she explained, letting out a shrill laugh at the end.

I shook my head at her, "your mama should've named you petty."

"He can return it to me if he wants. Shit wasn't cheap...but anyway what time my favorite group gettin here?" She looked over her shoulder to see if they would be coming in at any point.

"I told you I'm meeting Migos on Thursday. Today I got a new client- Kodak Black?

"Hmm. Sound like a nigga who'd take photos in the night time," she said as she grabbed her handbag to get up.

"Where are you running off to?" I asked once I realized she was leaving.

"Girl, ain't nobody wanna meet Gorilla Black or whatever he called...I done left Q for Ale all morning anyway. I'm gonna go pick him up."