Chapter 6

Hi guys. I honestly have no excuse for not updating in so long but I'm gonna try to give y'all one everyday for the rest of December since I'm on Christmas Break.

I suggest you reread the last 5 chapters (my ass had to 🙈😂) I order to remember what the story's about. But umm yeah, if you're still interested...here's chapter 6!

*************************
Mikaela

We all looked at the young lady who had responded to "Miss Montgomery" in astonishment. Was this a joke? I thought.

The woman who seemed to be a supervisor looked from myself to the other girl clearly lost, before directing her next statement to her.

"I just wanted to shoot you a quick reminder to approve your time after you clock out tonight," she said before excusing herself from our party.

"So wayment. Your last name is Montgomery too??" Dawn asked the question we still couldn't believe.

"Yes. I'm still kinda weirded out that yours is as well," she motioned and said to me.

"That is a bit of a coincidence but it's not a very uncommon last name," miss Heather stated though she seemed to just be trying to make sense of this all.

"Did I miss something over here?" My dad walked over, standing in between Genesis and Miss Heather and it hit me.

*****************
August

As we looked from Genesis ta Felix, I saw what was so familiar bout ha all along.

"Y'all look so damn much alike." I finally said.

"Now this some Maury Povich shit!" Dawn blurted out as she grabbed one of the champagne glasses from Genesis' tray and gulped it down.

Felix and Genesis looked at each otha'.
He had a look of confusion on his face while ha's read amazement.

"Fe-Felix Montgomery?" She managed ta say, causing Mr Montgomery to nod.

"You're my father. I can't believe how I found you!" She said as tears built up in ha eyes.

"Dad I have a sister?" Kaela asked as Mr Montgomery still looked on in pure shock.

"I mean not to be Captain Obvious here but the girl do look more like your daddy than you look like your daddy," Dawn said and gave a little shrug.

I shot her a look.

"Dawn is it? Honey, how about we give them some time to discuss everything?"  Miss Heather said as she gently placed ha arms on Dawn's shoulders to lead ha away.

"Come on now Miss Heather, I know you want this tea as much as I do? Is this punishment cause I thought you was a scammer?" Dawn said as da both of em walked away.