Chapter 2

Edited
Percy POV:

When Percy woke up to a curly blonde mess, he should be thrilled.

And trust me when I tell you, he was.

Percy was finally glad when he got the guts (kinda) to say I love you to the one person he loves the most. But Annabeth can be scary when she wants to be. And being the daughter of the woman who wanted him dead in the first war due to "safety precautions" didn't make it easier.

"Good morning." He told her with a kiss to her head.

She just groaned. "Inowannagetup." Or was it "i don't want to get up"?

He shrugged it off.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with you all morning, we have to get going. We're leaving for Hogwarts today, remember?"he whispered softly in her ear.

"Ugh, fine." She got out of bed and headed towards her cabin, but Percy managed to grab her wrist and pull her for a kiss.

"I love you, Wisegirl."

"And I love you, Seaweed brain. "

And with that she left the cabin.

*

By breakfast, everyone was ready to go.

"Alright. I have to make sure all you brats are here so  roll call." Mr. D said with an eye roll.

"Anabelle Chavez"

"Here." She murmured.

"Peter Johnson"

"Here." Percy said with an eye roll.

"Penelope McDonald."

"That's not even close." Piper said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Excuse me, Ms. McDonald?"Mr. D said with an evil look in his eye.

"Here."she said annoyed.

"John Green? "

"H-here, Mr. D." Jason said nervously.

"Harper Levine?"

"Here, Mr. D." Hazel said in a soft voice.

"Fabio Zuniga?"

"Here? I think." Frank said confused.

"Lucas Vasquez?"

"In da house!" Leo said.

"Tony and Cameron Stealers?"

"Here."The Stolls mentioned at the same time.

"Charles Riordan (heh)?"

"Here, Mr. D." Chris said.

"Clarisse De La Rue?" Of course he would say her name right.

"Here." She said a bit annoyed. Why is she annoyed, though? He said everyone else's name wrong! Heck, he called Piper 'Ms. McDonald'!

"Nichole De las Rosa?"

"I will murder you and anyone else who laughs at that name." Nico said murderously.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OH GODS! NICHOLE DE LA ROSA???!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Leo said.

Suddenly an army of skeletons appeared around Leo and began to circle him.

" err- I mean nice name." Leo said. The skeletons disappeared.

"And finally, Wilbur Sanchez."

"Here." Will said.

"Good!" Chiron said with a clap of his hands."Well then, let's get going!"

"Remember to please be careful. There will be many dangers." Like Percy hasn't heard that one before.

"And it's possible that the beautiful mistress, Aphrodite, Will put a few bumps in your relationship. But it's all good! " Chiron blinked three times before looking completely confused.

"Chiron, what was that?" Chris said.

"I think Aphrodite possessed him for a bit." Connor said.

"Whatever. Let's just get going." Clarisse said, obviously really annoyed at this point.

They all hoped in the van. Together, and set off for their next quest.
___
Comment, vote, and add this to your library! Bye babes!

-Rachel ❤️