Chapter 12

AN: Disclaimer anyone?
Rachel : *green eyes glow and starts talking as if 3 Rachels talking at once* I foresee that I will say the disclaimer.
Me:*wide eyes* You foresaw right.
Rachel: *normal* @rvaldez101 doesn't own any of my or my fellow people. All rights go to Rick the Troll and Ms. Rolling. And the song is by "Come hang out" by AJR
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hermione:
Riiiing.
Aww, school's over. At least I have Monday.
The new kids have been acting very strange. They are always very strong and they don't know lots of spells. And they are speaking in a language I guess is Greek and maybe Latin? I don't know what's going on, and I hate not knowing!!
"Hey Ginny! Does something about the new kids seem off to you?" I asked as Ginny walked beside me.
"Yes! They seem rather odd." Ginny replied almost immediately.
"I know! We can invite them for a 'slumber party' and play Truth of Dare! But we give them the truth serum so they can't lie about who they are!" I said.
"Great idea Hermione! And we'll say it so we can 'know them better!'" Ginny explained to me even more.
Perfect.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Can't find the Cali flag!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Percy's POV:
I was walking beside my lovely girlfriend went someone with literally tons of tons of makeup and 7 inch heels walked up to me. This is how she looked like:

She was okay looking, but Annabeth was obviously hotter

She was okay looking, but Annabeth was obviously hotter. I mean my Annie looks like a cross between a runway model and an angel. Her lemon scented blonde hair that I could spend hours running my hand through-
"Um hello?" The girl said. She had a high pitched voice that was kind of annoying.
"Hi." I said.
"Hahaha!!! You're sooo funny! Anyways, wanna go out with me?" She batted her eyelashes and twirled her hair between her fingers.
"Um, no. I have a beautiful girlfriend who I lo-like very much." Then I walked away. I was blushing hard I'm sure. I almost said I loved Annabeth. Don't get me wrong, I do, but she knows better than to love me. She's a wise girl, wise enough to not love me.
Annabeth looked really sad. She was really quiet and then I was about to ask her what's wrong when Hermione came up to us.
"Hey guys! I was wondering if you wanna come hang out. Like have a slumber party at our dorm tonight? We asked Dumbledore for permission." She asked.
"Yeah. We'll be there!" I said.
She gave us a smile then walked away.
------------------------------------------time lapse
"Okay, what's going on?" I said as soon as I closed the door.
Annabeth puffed the cheeks like a chipmunk and then blew the breath out. Then she looked at me with red eyes and in a shaky voice said,"when she asked you out, I-i thought you were gonna say yes and l-leave me."
I stood there as angry as I can be for thinking I would leave her.
"She was prettier, dressed nicer-" I cut her off.
"Don't say that. Don't you dare say that. Don't continue that sentence Annabeth." I said with venom in my voice. Then I realized I was just scaring her so I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and hugged her gently. "Yes, she might be pretty, but you're 10 times hotter. And she only only pretty on the outside while you're beautiful on the inside and out. And you don't need to dress nice because I think you look gorgeous in anything. Even if you're wearing the things that Mr. D or Chiron wears."
She laughed a little at the last part."thanks Percy."
I kissed her softly. "No problem. And Annabeth?"
"Yes?" She said.
"I-I love you." I whispered.
She looked at me and smiled. The I heard the 4 words I wanted to hear all my life since I met her.

"I love you too."
------------------------------------------------------------
AN: 630 words. Sorry for such a short chapter but the next chapter will leave you on the edge of your seat. Ily guys!
In all your demigod-ish-ness and all that,
Peace out! ✌️
Rachel Valdez