16

Santana's POV

I wake up and Matthew is in a very weird position while still cuddling up to me.

he is laying on his side but his torso is turned so half of his chest is on the bed.

One of his arms are draped across me under my chest and his other arm is straight out above both of our heads on the bed but his head is against mine.

I start to sit up and Matthew pulls me back to him and buries his face into my chest.

"Don't leave me baby" He said tiredly into my chest, his words making me all bubbly inside.

Normally, I wouldn't let a guy do this but.. I don't know.. Maybe its just because Matthew is already so respective and sweet, and because he is tired and sleeping and cute. So I really didn't mind this time.

I slowly wrap Matthew and run my fingers through his hair.

I continued doing that while thinking and staring at the wall but I get uncomfortable being on my side so I lay down on my back and Matthew woke up a little and then pulled himself back to me and laid his head on my chest while wrapping his arms around me.

I start playing with his hair once again and after a good hour of doing nothing.

Matthew wakes up for real.

He tilts his head up and lifting it up.

"I'm sorry" He said and I simply shrug.

"I don't mind when its you" I said and he smiled a little we just talk for a while and mess around but staying in bed.

"Do you want to go back to the dorm? We have a date today you know?" He asked after an hour or so, putting his chin on my shoulder and I nodded and smiled at his bed head.

His hair is so messy and cute.

"Alright. Lets go." He said and we got up.

We made the bed because it was made before we slept in it.

I slid on my shorts from yesterday because Matthew's shirt was big enough on me to where he wouldn't be able to see.

I grabbed my shirt and faced away from him, feeling oddly comfortable enough to change with him in the room.

I took off his shirt and glanced behind me to see where Matthew was to see him sitting on the bed covering his eyes, making me giggle a little.

I throw the shirt and him and it hits him in the head making me laugh a little more and he starts chuckling.

I pulled my shirt on and turned around as he put his shirt back on.

"Ready?" He asked once we got our shoes on and I nodded.

We grabbed our phones and my keys and then left the Jack's house, only saying goodbye to Johnson because he was the only one home.

its almost noon now.

We get back to the dorm and we walk in.