Love Witchcraft

One Monday in  "Stephen's Highschool", Caroline, the freak, was walking through the hall carrying her science books and her eyeglasses dropped. When she looked up, she saw Amanda, the most popular and prettiest girl in Stephen's Highscool, she saw her with an awful expression in her eyes. Amanda dated Harry Fishburn, the most charming and handsome guy every girl dreams with.

Caroline has always been weird and unsocible. She had long, mistreated, dry, red hair and her skin was whiter than Snow White's. She hated Amanda with all her heart, just because of jealousy.

Going to her house, Caroline was cursing because She was angry at what she saw that day; Harry and Amanda together. She would do anything to be her no matter how much she loved being a witch. Yes! Caroline was a witch scince she was born because her dad was a sorcerer and she had to leave her and her mom because he belonged to a magic world, a world Caroline's mom didn't approve. "Witchcraft will never let me be a normal person or a popular one like Amanda" she thought "I can make trees grow mature in seconds, I can change the climate if I don't like it, but  I can't believe I can't take Amanda's place. Or can I?" This thought got stucked in Caroline's head the whole way.

As she arrived she went to her home's librery in the section of withcraft thet Caroline had kept scince his father left without letting her mom know. Caroline always did magic in secret.

She started to look desperatly for something that could help her, anything. She looked in the corner and there, the oldest and most hidden book had the answer.

"Love Witchcraft" was the name of the book. "Caroline, come here for lunch." her mom yelled. "Coming mom!" she answered and put the book back.

She nad her mom had lunch together every day. If they didn't, Caroline's mom had a bad mood the rest of the day and thet was something that Caroline didn't liked very much.

"How was school today?"  her mom asked.

--As always.

--You never talk to me about your friends.

--Because I don't have any, mom.

--Make some.

--Maybe I don't want to

--Don't be rididculous!

--Mom stop it! Let me do whatever I want.

--Ok, I was just saying.

When they both finished eating, Caroline went to the library again to get the book, she went to her room and locked the door before her mom could see her.