Amanda' suspect

The next morning Caroline woke up very early so she decided to go for a walk in the park. She sat in a bench and saw Harry running around the park with a sporty outfit. "Caroline?" said Harry when he saw Caroline in the bench. "Hi Harry." She answered with a voice of disinterest. 

--Hi. you mind if I sit with you

--No.

--Hey i know i haven't been very polite to you.

--Yes , so?

--I'm sorry.

--Good.

--See you in school?

--Maybe.

After that shor conversation, Caroline stood up and went home for her school stuff. Harry went home too for changing. Walking home, Harry started to thought about Caroline all his way home. He was confused. "I can't fancy the freak! She is probably changing to horrible again at any point and Amanda would freak out" He said to himself, but his heart was telling him "She is really cute! I should know her better."

Both arrived to school at the same time, but Caroline acted like if he wasn't there at all while Harry couldn't stop looking at her. In literature class, the students had to work in pairs. The professor asigned Caroline and Harry together. Caroline couldn't believe how easy everything was going with Harry in a week when she had spent 6 years trying. "Is it the potion maybe?" she asked to herself, but how a potion can be that powerful? 

During class, Harry and Caroline didn't work a lot. They were having a great time talking and laughing. Caroline has always been really bad at talking with other people but now she was so fun and gracious at talking. Amanda couldn't stop looking at both of them. She was super jealous. "I bet she is hiding something" she wispered to her best friend, Majo. 

--You think so?

--Of course! no one changes that way from one day to another. There's something wrong with that girl.

--Don't you think you are thinking all these because you knowt that Harry could fall for her.

--OF COURSE NOT! Harry wold never date someone like the freak!

--Well, She is not a freak anymore Amanda.