It's Tricky (part 1)

JAKE POV
I walked into the lounge area to finish the day's vlog.
"Okay guys I think that's all for today, some of the crew are still out - god knows where at this hour - and the younger ones have all gone to bed so, woah - " I stopped in shock as I turned the camera to the couch. Lou and Emilio were wrapped around each other, fast asleep, "hashtag EMILOU is real guys" I winked before turning off the camera.
Just then the front door flung open and in staggered Erika, Tristan and Kade.
"GOOD MORNING BITCH" Tristan screeched and I hushed him in response, swiftly discarding of the bottle in his hand.
"Everyone is sleeping shut up" I laughed, "look at these two."
I smiled as their jaws dropped,
"I knew it" Erika giggled as she took a photo,
"Hey careful of the flash!" I tried to stop her but it was too late and we all stood tensely as Lou groaned before rolling over to lie in Emilio's chest.
"D'ya reckon they meant to end up like this?" Kade asked and I shrugged,
"I don't know dude it's tricky" I sighed and scratched my head.

********************************
LOU POV
I woke up in Emilio's arms and sighed at my situation; here I was, lying with the most beautiful boy in the world, yet I couldn't really have him.
"What are you worrying about" he murmured and I looked up at him, but he was asleep.
"How did you know I was worrying?" I asked, confused,
"I can feel it" he said, finally opening his eyes, "now what're you worried about?"
"Nothing, who said I was worried" I laughed nervously and he rolled his eyes,
"You just did" he said and brushed the hair away from my face. He was so caring. "C'mon, talk." He ordered and sat up in front of me. I sat staring at him for quite some time, trying to find a way to explain things,
'I-I, I uh-" I stuttered,
"Yes?" He questioned and my eyes began to burn. Being around him was too much now, I needed all or nothing.
"I um, I don't uh, maybe I just, it's not that I don't" I really couldn't do it,
"You don't what?"
"I don't....." I got up and stood in front of him. One of my hands shook whilst the other nervously ran through my hair. He couldn't see me cry, "I don't - I don't think I can do this" I blurted out the last part before walking away.
"Lou?" He called out, but I couldn't turn back. I carried on walking, grabbing my hoodie as I walked out the door, and continued down the street.

3 blocks away I got out my phone in a panic, what the hell was I doing? I couldn't just roam the streets, I needed somewhere to stay. Logan.
"Hey lil one," He answered almost immediately and his voice through the phone provided some comfort.
"Hi Log, I need you to come pick me up" I said,
"Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice,
"Yeah, please I just need you to come get me, quickly." I hurried him,
"Lou you're scaring me what's going on?"
"Nothing." I replied with growing frustration, "look just come now, please? I'll explain when you get here."
"Okay okay" he finally accepted before hanging up.

10 minutes later he appeared in his new baby of a sports car.
"What's up kid" he said as I got in. He took one look into my eyes and before I could say anything he sighed,
"Goddamnit I knew this day would come - It's a boy isn't it?" He guessed and I nodded, "Alright, c'mon then we'll get Starbucks on the way back."