The Phantomhive Manor

The sky was dark and full of dense clouds. You breathed heavily as you looked up and sighed.
"It'll start raining soon, better find somewhere to stay the night."
You ran on until you saw a dark shape in the distance.
Walking closer, you saw that it was a huge mansion.
You gulped, "Let's hope they'll let me stay the night."
Gently knocking on the door, it opened reveal a maid with magenta hair and big, round glasses.
"Um hello I was wondering if I could stay the night, it's just that it's going to rain soon and I have nowhere to go," You asked, nervously.
Her gaze softened and she opened the door a bit more.
"The Master shouldn't mind, I will go and ask his butler, yes I will," she opened the door fully and let me inside.
"I am Mey-rin, the maid of the Phantomhive Manor, yes I am," she said, bowing slightly.
You bowed as well, "Nice to meet you, I'm Kiyomi Mizuko."
****MEANWHILE****
"It appears you have a guest my Lord."
"Well don't just stand there, I have to go greet them."
"Of course my Lord"
******************************
"A lovely name, that is, my Lady, it suits you, yes it does," Mey-rin said, smiling.
"Thank you Mey-Rin," You smiled back.
She curtsied and turned to leave.
"Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor," you heard a voice say and you looked up.
A boy around 13 or 14 years of age was standing at the top of the staircase.
"My name is Ciel Phantomhive, the head of this household, and this is my butler Sebastian Michaelis," he gestured to a smartly dressed man, with blazing, red eyes.
You curtsied, politely, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kiyomi Mizuko, um I'm extremely sorry but please could I stay the night, you see I'm on a job and I haven't made it to my destination yet and it's going to rain soon..." you looked down, guiltily.
Ciel glanced at Sebastian and Sebastian nodded slightly.
Looking back up, Ciel said, "You may stay but I would like to talk after." "For now," he turned to Sebastian, "please escort Lady Kiyomi to her room."
Sebastian bowed to Ciel, "Yes, my Lord."
You followed Sebastian to a magnificent looking room, it had deep blue curtains and matching bed sheets and there was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
You gasped and were about to object but Sebastian interrupted.
"Lord Phantomhive will be awaiting you in his study when you have finished," he then gave me directions and left.
You turned back to your room and looked in your wardrobe. You smiled seeing the style of clothing to your liking and got changed quickly then headed back out, to Ciel's study...
You nervously knocked and waited, until you heard a voice,
"Come in."
You opened the door and entered cautiously.
Ciel was sat at his desk, drinking a cup of tea.
"Please take a seat Kiyomi."
"Tea, my Lady?" Sebastian asked politely.
You nodded, "Thank you."
"Now," Ciel started, "I asked you to come here so I could ask you exactly what you're business is here in London, so why are you here?"
You smiled, "Alright, I might as well tell you everything, I was sent on a job to investigate the missing children's case."
"And why is that?" Ciel pressed on.
You smirked, "For the same reason you're on this case, because the police haven't figured out the culprit yet...so are you willing to work with me?"
Ciel smirked, "I don't see why not, we're both Very capable of working it out, but first I would like to know a bit more about you."
You leant back in your chair.
"Well, I'm a water demon, the kind that doesn't eat souls, may I add and I used to be an assassin." You unsheathed your katana from your hip and showed him.
He smiled slightly.
"Well, I'll introduce my staff then, this is my butler Sebastian, he is a demon," Mey-rin and two other people walked in.
"This is Mey-rin, my maid, who also used to be an assassin, Bardroy, a soldier who fought in the war and Finnian, an escaped experiment."
They all nodded at you, Bardroy winked and Finnian said, "Please, call me Finny."
You smiled at all of them and introduced yourself.
After that, you and Ciel decided to check out the circus tomorrow and stay at his townhouse, whilst were working on this case.
You stood up and curtsied to Ciel, then excused yourself to your room to sleep and think about your plan of action...

******************************
Hey Guys Kiyo-chan here!
Just warning you this is one of my first fanfics, so I'm sorry if it's rubbish.

All Black Butler characters aren't mine. Just my OC!

Hope you enjoyed!
Will try to post as often as I can!
Kiyo-chan out! :3