Chapter 7

I had good reason to be nervous because when the team and I made our way down the rest of the hallways I could here the clashing music covering the screams of those inside of the door guarded by two heavy men. I then shot both of them in the heart forgetting the no killing rule and rushed over to the door carefully opening it checking for trip wire when I saw a man cutting into Bex with a silver knife. I then saw a bullet in his brain and looked back to see Roy wink at me before entering the room and untying Bex from the ropes she hung from the hook in the ceiling. Roman caught her as she winced and we headed beck out of the door avoiding people and meeting up with the rest of the team on the other floors. It seemed too easy to get her back I thought as I watched the blood ooze from the cut on her torso. I ripped a piece of clothing from my tank top on the inside of my suit and applied pressure she gasped in pain and I mouthed a sorry. 

We then made our way to the van where we packed medical supplies just in case something like this happened. I quickly sanitized the wound making Bex cringe in pain and let out a hiss of pain. I ignored it and started to stitch in with hopes of it healing soon. I then remembered that I still had a vial of healing cells within  a syringe I had in my bag. I injected it into her and he body jolted a little resisting to the affects. I told Roman to hold her down which she did and soon passed out her wound healing in a matter of minutes it took up to get to the base.

Roman carried Bex into the base and set her down on the makeshift stretcher and took her to the beds of which I woke up on before. Hailey stopped her crying and laid by Bex's side until she woke up the next day. All healed and replenished with only a faint scar to remember the past events.

"What happened?"Bex asked and we all looked away as she remembered past events. "Thank you guys for saving me." Was all she said before grabbing Hailey's wrist and heading back to their apartment for the day and no one stopped them knowing what they had been through. Roman then exited the room and everyone in his team except me and Dean followed. I wasn't sure where they went but I wanted to get some training in to clear my mind. So I told Dean I would be home soon and entered the room. 

I started with lacing my hands and going to the punching bag but as I worked it wasn't enough. I started to contemplate whether or not I should go there but the only thing I could see stopping me were once again past events. So I added a black hoodie to my already black sweatpants and flipped up my hood and grabbed my bag before taking my motorcycle, riding to the one place I knew I could always clear my head. I headed into the place and went to the bar to sign up. Everyone laughed thinking that I was a man or that I was too short and scrawny. I always loved when then did because it made the look on their faces so much better. My name here was red and it always was. But as they called it in I felt a different feeling and instead of thinking of the blood I fought to destroy I thought of my team and the honor it was to work along side them. 

All the more reason I should beat the hell out o this guy. As we circled the ring I saw him eyeing me up and down not sure of what I was to do. I have faced this man before but like me he concealed his identity. He made the same move as always charging first but unlike the previous times when he knew he would miss. I simply stood there no challenge in my stance just a weak little man he probably thought as his punch hit my jaw. My head then moved but nothing else sending a surprise look on his face. But I needed pain and anger to tap into my feelings of monster and horror. And frankly he served it up on a silver platter. I pointed to his matching friends and and directed them into the ring they suddenly looked powerful. To bad that was going to change. Then lunged at the same time, only giving me a second to thrust my fist into one of their abdomens hearing a satisfying crack as I broke one of his limbs. The leader then made the move to rip the hood from my face to get an edge but I didn't allow such things and I punched him in the nose making it bleed but not break. And he stumbled back blood dripping from his face onto the sweaty ground. They then continued to hit me and wear me down but only got a few good punches here and there as one by one they crashed to the ground only leaving the bloodied leader standing in a crouched position. I ran over and jumped onto his torso dragging him to the ground and flipping his hood to see-