Meeting A Fan

Shawn POV

I woke up and turned over, my clock read 6 am. I turned on my phone and checked my notifications. I got up out of bed and got dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. I drove to the gym to workout like I do every morning. While I was at the gym a girl recognized me and asked me for a photo.

"Sure. Sorry I am really sweaty right now." I told the girl. I asked her what pose she wanted me to do. I ended up doing the pose where I stood behind her with my arms under her arms and wrapped around her waist. Her mother took the picture.

"Are you coming to see me during the Illuminate World Tour?" I asked the girl. I saw the light in her eyes dim.

"No l. I couldn't afford some." The girl looked me in the eyes and I noticed that the look in her eyes was not sadness or pleading, she looked as if she was used to being disappointed.

A lightbulb went of in my head, I Shawn Mendes had an idea. "Oh , sorry to hear that. But I think you might have it wrong." I said as I pulled out two front row tickets and handed them to her. "Here you go."

She looked at them in disbelief. "But these are front row tickets, no one could have gotten them online."

"I know, I was keeping them for a special fan that I though deserved to go and I think that's you."

She jumped into my arms and sung her legs around my waist. "Thank you." She said while still in my arms.

"You're welcome."

Soon after that girl left and I headed back home to take a shower. I got out of the shower and changed into a black v-neck shirt and blue jeans.

I sat on my bed and went on to twitter. There were many notifications but one in particular caught my eye. "Met @ShawnMendes at the gym in LA this morning!" Below it was the picture we took this morning. The girl's name was Hannah. I then decided to follow her on Twitter and Instagram.

I replied with, "@HannahMorgan I had a great time meeting you, can't wait to see you in at the LA show. ❤️"

I closed Twitter and decided to go live on Instagram. I answered a bunch of questions from my fans and shared my thoughts ok N my upcoming Tour.

"Hey everyone, I decided to sit down with you guys and just answer some of your questions so fire away."

"Emma asks, 'Who is joining you on tour?' Well Emma for my Canadian and United States tours Charlie Puth will perform."

"The next question is from Nicole.M., 'Do you have a girlfriend?' No I don't, so if any of you are free hit me up."

I answered a ton of more questions. "So that concludes the Q and A. I love you guys. Thank you for supporting me, you are the reason I do what I do. So thank you. I will see you next time. Bye." I blew a kiss at the camera and ended the live stream. I turned off my phone and laid back on my bed and shut my eyes.

(551 words)