Swimming

Kayla POV

We headed to Shawn's house after getting my bathing suit on. We got out of the truck and went into his back yard. I was looking around when all of a sudden I feel huge arms wrap around my waist and lift my up and throw me into the pool. I emerge from the water and find Shawn standing in the water beside me.

"Shawn!" I say with a amused look on my face.

"Yes?" He says acting all innocent.

"Come here and swim with me."

"Okay."

We swims over to me and we spend the time racing from one end of the pool to the other. I look at my fingers and see lines on them, as I start to get out of the pool Shawn takes my waist with one hand and pulls me back to him so we were touching. He bends down and kisses me, I kiss back as I he puts his other hand around my waist. I move and arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. Shawn then licks my bottom lip begging for acceptance, which I grant him. His tongue enters my mouth and explores. Shawn pulls away and tells me to jump and I wrap my legs around his waist. He moves his lips to my neck and begins so place soft kiss against it. I move my head to left giving him more access to my neck. Shawn finds my sweet spot and begins sucking, which cause's me to moan.

"You're turn." Shawn says as he pulls away from my neck.

I kiss his lips and lick his lip. He lets me in and soon as I enter my tongue into my mouth and our tongues find each other, he moans. I pull away and trace his shoulder with my fingers and move down to his bare chest. He starts continues to moan, until I do the same with my mouth and tongue. Shawn shutters and starts to say my name.

"Kayla..." He says in pleasure. I pull away.

"Come on, lets go inside and change." I tell Shawn.

"Okay. You can sleep over here since its already midnight."

"Okay."

He head inside and we change in his room. I go and change in his bathroom while he changes in his room. I change out of my bathing suit and put my bra and underwear and sweatpants with a sweater. I go out of the bathroom and find Shawn siting on his bed with his feet in front of him.

"Hey." Shawn says as he sees me and puts his phone on the desk beside his bed.

"Hi."

"Come here." He pats the space beside him. I crawl over to him and he lifts up the covers to let me in.

"Thanks." I move closer to him and Shawn puts his arms around me.

"Just so you know, it's my turn again." He whispers in my ear causing my to blush.

"Okay."

We lay down and he turns on his side so he is facing me. He gives me a sweet kiss on the lips and starts to pull away, but I pull him back to me. Shawn starts to kiss my neck again and I moan.

He pulls away and puts his arms around me. Soon we fall asleep.

(556 words)