Beauty and The Beast

Shawn POV

I woke up and saw Kayla sleeping in my arms. She looks so peaceful and cute. I took my phone off the desk and went on Twitter.

Morning cutie😘

I then put my phone away and waited for Kayla to wake up.

Kayla POV
I woke up and felt someone's arms around me. I looked up and saw Shawn holding me.

"Morning beautiful" Shawn said.

"Shut up!" I said with amusement.

I got up and went to the bathroom, my hair was a mess! I fixed my hair and went back to the bed to lie down with Shawn.

"Do you wanna go see a movie today?" He asked.

"Sure. What movie?"

"Beauty and the Beast?"

"Sure. Can I take a shower first?"

"Yeah, you can take a shower here, and I will give you some of my clothes to wear."

"Okay."

I got a towel and went to take a shower. I got out and saw blue sweatpants that said Shawn Mendes on the side of the left leg and a black v-neck shirt. I quickly changed and went back into the room. Shawn was siting on the bed with his phone in his hand.

"Hey." I said siting down next to him.

"Hey. Come here." Shawn took a picture of us and put it on Twitter and Instagram.

Going to see Beauty and the Beast with this beauty today. 😎 @KaylaMorgan

We grabbed our stuff and headed out. Once we got to the movie theatre we went to get our tickets and seats.

During the movie I put my arms around her and I felt her lean against me. I smiled to myself.

Once the movie was done we headed back to Kayla's house. We went inside and we heard crying from the kitchen.

"Mom, dad what's going on." Kayla asked scared.

"Honey we need to talk." Amy said.

Kayla and I sat down. Her parents looked at us and her mom said, "Kayla, your dad and I are getting a divorce."

"What?" Kayla shot up from her chair. "I don't understand!"

"I'm sorry Kayla..." Her dad started to explain but Kayla ran out of the house and I quickly followed her.

I opened the door and saw Kayla siting on the porch. I sat down next to her and held her in my arms.

"It's gonna be okay, Kayla. You're strong, you will get through this. I'm here for you and I always will be." I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Shawn. Can we just go back to your house?"

"Of course."

We got up and headed back to my house. We got in the door and headed up to my room.

"What do you..." I started to ask Kayla.

"Come here and hold me." She pleaded.

I nodded and we both lied in my bed with my arms around her. I sat up and her head was in my lap. I was stroking her hair lightly. She sat up and kissed me. I kissed back. It only lasted for 2 seconds.

"Thank you for being here Shawn."

"Of course. Come on let's watch Harry Potter and I will get us some snacks."

"Okay. But instead of getting snacks, can you just stay here with me?"

"Yes."

I put in the movie and we cuddled in my bed. Kayla eventually fell asleep and I turned off the movie.

I let go of her and got up. I put the sheets over her and took of my shirt. I crawled back into bed and pulled her close to me.

"Goodnight princess." I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

(606 words)