They made it to the cellar and Vera watched as Rayna ravaged her way through not one, but thirteen cases of blood. He had tried to kept his distance, but eventually she found her way close to him. When she was satisfied, she snugged into his arms and laid there. Her once blush dress was now dirty sight with coatings of dry and fresh blood. Amelie seemed pleased with herself and blew Vera kiss before leaving the two alone.

"I take it she's awake."

"She was." Vera said to Cavell as he brushed a bit of Rayna's hair back.

"She'll be tired for the first few days." Cavell's eyes traced around the cellar. "I see she made a mess."

"She attacked the cases like they were people."

Cavell nodded. "You know you did that too."

"I hate blood."

"You didn't always. I remember the second of your awakening I had to stop you from killing off a trailer family in the woods. You had gotten to their smallest child first and if I hadn't stopped you; you would have killed them all." Cavell glided over to a spare blood case and tossed it into the still open freezer.

Vera knew all too well what Cavell was talking about, but he wished that he didn't.

"Vera?" Rayna stirred and open her eyes.

"Yes?"

"Can I have more?"

Vera and Cavell exchanged a glance before Vera softly replied. "How about you rest for a bit."

Cavell gave a nod that meant either approval or agreement. The cellar empty, the two vampires sat alone with each other. One young and full of new life. The other searching and empty. Vera looked down at Rayna and placed a small kiss on her forehead. Though he was not pleased with her blood drinking her could not deny the void her presence filled.

Authors Note: This concludes the Beauchamp journey... FOR NOW! Be sure to add this to your library so that you will be notified when parts 4,5, and 6 are added. Please make sure to comment with all your thoughts and share with your friends!