Chapter 1 - Mr. Mysterious

"AHH!" I screamed as I woke up from a horrifying dream.

I held my chest and breathe in and out, trying to calm myself up.

I released a deep sigh..

Deep sigh of relief.

Thank God that was only a dream! I don't want to see freaking ugly creatures walking towards me.

Especially walking things and ghosts chasing me.

I calmed up a little bit then I immediately looked at my digital clock on the bedside drawer.

Which I should say, I should NEVER have done.

Ever heard of the devil's hour?

Then I bet if you do, you'll never would've wanted to look at the time right now.

*knock.knock.knock*

I gulped as I heard knocks on my door.

I didn't know how I did it, but I got in my bed with every part of my body in the blanket.

I guess that was a reflex of mine.

I peeked out of curiousity and that was a VERY regretful move I did.

"Shh." says someone with a very deep, manly voice.

I stiffened. The voice was unfamiliar. Is it a human? Or is it some creature who would honor my life to some witch or whatever.

I got terrified to those thoughts. I really wished it was a someone than a something.

Does it have a face? The little me exclaimed.

I gulped as I analyzed it's shadow.

Somehow, I felt relieved that it kinda looks like a human.

I gathered all my strength.

"Wh-who are you?" I said in stutter.

"Me? I'm your sweetest nightmare honey." I stiffened with eyes wide open as the shadow's owner turned around.

And to my surprise, it was someone really tall, hot and handsome. Practically someone absolutely attractive.

He flashed a smile that would've made all girls drown in his sexiness.

I looked at the details of his face. His hair that was styled like a badboy hairstyle.

I looked at his face. Those luscious lips. Perfect set of teeth that shone like diamonds. Tall nose and his eyes..

His deep blue eyes that showed different emotions.

"Done scanning me?" he said as his lips curved into a smirk.

I jerked as I realized that I drowned in his eyes. I glared at him.

"How did you enter my room?" I asked full of anticipation cause I knew that I locked the door and I even checked it twice.

I looked at the door but then it was still locked.

I shivered as the cold air touched my skin. Okay -.- Question answered.

So he went through the window---- But, how? My room was like way up on the second floor of our house!

I gasp as I realized that he was still a stranger. I covered my body with the blanket.

" I'm Zeke. Okay, so we are not strangers anymore. You're Hazel right?" he said.

Is he somewhat kind of a mind reader or something?

"No. I'm not a mind reader or whatever. "

?_?

" Ho-how'd you know what I was thinking?" I gulped as I finished the last word.

"It's written all over your face sweetie." he said while smirking.

I gave no response to what he told.

Besides his name, I know nothing about him. He is still a total stranger to me.

I closed my eyes for a bit but before I got to speak a single word, he disappears into thin air.

I gathered my courage to look down the window and guess what.

He's not there.

I was left dumbfounded.

That fact gave me creeps. The fact that I just closed my eyes for a few seconds and he's now gone.

Fast but creepy as well.

*ring.ring.ring.ring*

I looked at my clock--where the sound obviously came from and....

HOWDYHELL!

It's already 6:00 am!?!?!!

That took us freaking four long hours!?!

Geez! My class starts on 7:00.

I haven't got much sleep! Dammit =.=

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

As I was brushing my hair, thoughts went through my mind.

Everything that happened seemed like a dream.

" I'm Zeke. Okay, so we are not strangers anymore. You're Hazel right?"

Waitt---

How did he know my name!?!

Zeke.

You are one mysterious creature.

But I like that :D

_________________________

Chappie One Guys!

Hope you liked it!

Vote and Comment!

-zailynfinn •.~