REAL 11 Hardships of the Past

Hazel's POV

WHAT!?!?

This is ridiculous!

A total nonsense!

Gosh! This is why I never want to open my account!

Just this freaking emails!!!

________________________________________

Subject: An invitation from Mr. Vincent Ziell Roche

Engagement of Mr. Vincent Ziell Roche and Ms. Llainn- Yeneth Gevian

Ms. Hazel Mina Roche,

Your dear father is inviting you to come over for his engagement party. He noted that if you didn't show your presence at the party, he would close all the accounts that you have.

The party will be on the 14th of April in Roche Royalle Residence. The motif is black n' white and the attire to be used is formal. Please contact this no. after you receive this message. 0********* ( Roche Corporation ).

Your sibling, Enchantress, will be attending this too. We are strictly starting at 6pm sharp.

Thank you,

Mr. Craig Revion

________________________________________

Tss.. that Craig! He's my dad's pet-- or you can also call it secretary :)))))

He's a fool, I can say.

Tch! I got no time for this! Like getting engaged for the nth time! Good thing he doesn't marry those women! Their only catch is that old man's cash and guess what.

The old man's giving it to them. And yes I don't call him dad or whatever.

He never once had been a dad! Besides giving us money-cause that's all that he got, he never became a dad.

He wasn't even there when I was born! He was busy with some other lady.

The first time I saw him was when I was 18 and that was because I had a debut and some stalker released an article about it.

Actually, I don't need him anymore. I kept quite a lot of money that I earned from being a working student. I just needed him when I was young since I didn't have anything.

Mom died when she was giving birth to me. Aya Leyna was the one who took care of me. She worked for my dad but I never knew that.

I cursed my dad. I wished that he would just replace mom's place.

Aya Leyna knew that. She knew that I hated my dad so much and all about the life's story. She resigned and kept me but my oh-so-called "dad" thought that I was kidnapped.

I wanted to stop them-actually, I did but I had no power. No strength to fight that old man.

It wasn't that long when I heard that Aya Leyna was gone.

And again, I had nobody.

I gathered up my strength and pride. I studied until highschool with my dad's money even though I hated it. But I needed to get a life.

After graduating I left my dad's wall. I went to L.A without planning anything.

But I only knew one thing.. I needed to get out of that prisoned life.

I don't think that old man actually cared. He remarried when I was 19 and that was because this lady was going to demand him for some unknown reason.

Then I knew that I had siblings. They were Enchantress (Cess)and Mark.

Actually I met them. They were the ones who helped me without that old man's consent.

I was REALLY close with them. Cess was 16 and Mark was 15.

I was suprised with their age. I thought my dad was busy with work but he was also busy with someone ~.~ tskk..

But then on their way back home, their plane crashed.

Enchantress survived but unfortunately Mark didn't.

Their mom, Mom Miracle- yes! I call her mom. No more further explanations!

Was too depressed that she stayed in the hospital for about a month or two. Then she was lost. Gone.

People said she escaped from the old man. I guess he wasn't treating Mom Miracle nicely.

After some months Enchantress went living with me. Actually she just left because she went her French lover. Lucky girl! She just visits me every three months.

Then I heard that Mom Miracle was found but she had a family.

Yes, and actually I'm happy for her. She found a way out :))))))

She visits Cess and I when Cess was here. She had Cyanne Sky with her. Actually I liked that kid. She was tough and fearless :DD

And then now, the old man's getting engaged! So will he marry again?

Ha-ha-ha. Well, I don't care.

I won't go anyways.

I need to finish my plan.

I dialled Chelle's no.

" Hey brat!"

'What m'lady?!'

" Don't harm her sibling. She doesn't know anything. Okay?"

'Bu--

Before she could say anything, I hung up.

I'm not evil. I'm just into revenge.

Zekie shouldn't have treated me that way.

He didn't even do anything wrong!the little me exclaimed.

He did-- *blagggg*

I through a book to the table.

*boogsh*

I glanced at what fell.

A... photo album?

I flipped the pictures---- WAIT!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This.. can't.... be!

_______________*______*______*______*________*________

Chappie 11 .. Done! *thumbs up*

So sorry for the supah late update :)))) I was kinda busy eih.

This is it. Her past life is revealed but what was in that album?

Weeeee! Next chappie will be after tomorrow.

Now! Don't argue cause this is quite long :))))))

Actually the longest I made... I think? Hahahahaha :)))

I know I'm crazy :)))

Vote and PLEASE.

Comment :))))

Thank you! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

-zailynfinn •.~