Chapter 2 - School Stress

Hazel's Point Of View

I grabbed my bag as soon as the bell that signals the break time rang.

Ugh! My tummy's grumbling right now.

And to add the super boring and monotonic voice of Mrs. Alvino, our professor, I felt kinda sleepy.

I searched for the granola bar that I packed before going here in the university.

"There it is!" I exclaimed as I found the granola bar on the lower pocket of my backpack.

I opened it immediately and took a big bite.

YUM~

"There you are Mina! I've been looking for you!" Gwen exclaimed.

Gwen, short for Gweneth Aiya Santiago, is one of my pals here. She is known as the nicest one in our group.

Oh yea.... I forgot to tell my name.

My name's Hazel Mina Roche.

Well.. I suck at introductions so please understand me -.-

" She found her?" Trish asked from a far.

" I think so!" Des said.

" Then watcha waitin' for? Le'ggo!" Daze said.

There goes all the other pals I got.

"Where have you been Zel?" Trish asked.

Trish, short for Patrish Rochelle Gomez, known as the most mature one in our group.

" Well, I was pretty hungry and I couldn't walk further to the cafe. I'm like starving to death!" I exclaimed.

" Why'd ya got hungry? Didn't eat breakfast?" Daze asked.

Daze, Dazelle Sivan, who is known as the fabulous one in our group.

I opened my mouth but then shut it close again.

Should I tell them?

Nah. The little voice in my head said.

" I woke up late." I said as an excuse.

"And you're eating that? ONLY that?" Gwen said.

"Let's go to the cafe. I'll treat you food." she said while grabbing my arms toward the cafeteria.

All my other pals tugged along too.

Since Gwen had treated me, the other pals butt in and told her to treat ALL of them too.

And because Gwen was too goody-goody. She actually did -.-

"Guys, gotta go! Jake's waiting." Des said.

Des, Desserie Phoebe Feraciano, known as the lover/player in our group.

Everyone nodded as a response then she stormed out of the cafeteria.

After eating, everyone bid their goodbyes to go to their next classes. Of course that includes me too.

I went to my Art class. Which was a disaster since I spilled paint all over my classmates' paintings on accident.

I went to my Theater And Fine Arts class. It was also a disaster since I kinda humiliated the lead actress by pouring the pale of water on the wrong line.

Science class? Don't even mention it.

The other classes went better but I guess you can't call this day good.

I passed by a store to grab some things for our projects. I repeat.

PROJECTS.

I sighed as I carried the plastics.

Ugh! -___-

SO MUCH STRESS =.=

I opened the front door and to my surprise, someone TOTALLY familiar was seating on the couch.

__________________________

Chapter 2. For you~

Hope you guys like it!

Vote,comment and add to your library!

-zailynfinn •.~