Chapter 12 - Flashback

Yooo guyss! You NEED to read this!

So, this chappie, has nothing to do with what is going to happen.

It's totally just for our info. Like clarification.

Orayt? Anywayy, enjoy readin'!

____________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

Name: Hazel Mina Craighvon Roche ( hey-zel mi-na crey-von rosh )

Siblings: Enchantress Marie Rischamond Roche ( en-chan-tres ma-ri rish-mond rosh )

and Mark Von Rischamond Roche ( mark von rish-mond rosh )

Parents:

Father: Vincent Ziell Anderson Roche ( vin-sent zi-yel an-der-son rosh )

Mother: Jaezelle Miniel Craighvon Roche ( jey-zel min-yel crey-von rosh )

Step moms: Miracle Zelynn Ricshamond Roche ( mi-ra-kel ze-lin rish-mond rosh ) and Vianne Athena Kaico Roche ( vi-yan a-thi-na kay-co rosh )

Universities & Schools

Roche Royalle International School ( RRIS ) >elementary<

High School Legendaries >high school<

High School Z Academy ( HSZA [eych-za] ) >high school<

Roche-Vanco University ( RVU ) >college<

About her:

Hazel Mina Roche came from a well-known family.

She has a disease called **** that was inherited from her mother. She is also a battered child.

When her mother ,Jaezelle, was pregnant with her. Her mother was experiencing pain and pregancy cramps alot. It was because of her disease.

On the day Hazel was born, her father wasn't there. Her mother, before she was born, was assulted by his father's mistress ( unmarried ). Ignoring that she was pregnant, the mistress ,Leighna, pushed her to the floor and blood came rushing out of her.

She was rushed to the emergency room. It was a 50/50 chance saving both of them. While the operation was ongoing, the doctor rushed out the room and discussed Jaezelle's condition to her mother.

Due to lack of time to desicion, her mom chose Hazel for she knows it was what her daughter would choose if she was awake.

When Hazel was born, no one was there to take care of her. She only had their maid , Eleyna Santiago whom she prefers to call Aya Leyna.

Even though Eleyna was there to take care of her, she was still longing for love and affection from her parents. She was lonely and was always bullied because of this.

When she reached high school, she met a group called BIGroup. They were really a bad influence for her. She started having vices like smoking and drinking.

The BIGroup, without her knowing, they were spreading false news about her.

She felt betrayed for she trusted them. After that incident, she trusted no one. She bacame heartless, cold as a stone.

There comes a group of ladies who helped her improve her confidence, gain trust and learn different defense skills like Muay Thai, Wushu, Taekwondo and Martial Arts.

A false incident happened and she thought that they betrayed her too, like the BIGroup.

They explained everything to Hazel but she wouldn't listen instead she even encouraged them to feist up their lifestyle.

Not knowing while they were helping her, they actually got influenced by her.

There goes the making of the BitchyDevils.

But then their parents discovered it and told them what was right.

And to that point, they were back to their normal lives.

Her step sibling were also really a big help for her. Regardless of what blood is flowing in their bodies, they were pretty close!

But then Hazel got depressed with Aya Leyna and her step bro's death. ( May they rest in peace )

She went back to drinking, which was actually better than smoking :)))) She became bipolar.

They went to visit a psychiatrist and she told them that she was having too much stress that caused her to be like this. She wasn't allowed to cry, have pain, be stressed, be in deep anger.

Eventhough it was hard, she overcame this. She is a really strong woman, for she have not only overcome this but also all the other challenges when she was younger.

But..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is she really going back to her past life?

___________________________________________________________

And that's DONE!

This is not that important, you may even skip this chapter but I might use some info that I used here.

Sorry for all the typos! Someone here is not a fan of editing =,=L

Anywayyyy...... Hope you like this chappie ^-^

Vote and Comment!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

By the way, follow me on doodle.ly >>> Gelai Aguilar!

If you want to ^_^ It's fine if you don't.. but please do so! :)))))))

Thanks!

-zailynfinn •.~