↳ LETTERS TO JAMES POTTER [3] ↲

dear james,

     you'd never guess what happened last night. and no, i didn't lose my virginity if that's what you're thinking.

     nope, i found a werewolf.

     you know the shrieking shack in hogsmeade? the house everyone thinks is haunted? turns out, the howls came from the werewolf.

     the poor creature had his paws chained, which i'm assuming were his hands in his human form.

     i set him free, i don't know why but it just didn't feel right he'd chain himself like that, almost clawing his hands off just to break lose.

     i know what you might be thinking, "you're a slytherin, why'd you help a werewolf?" well let me tell you this, just because my house has the biggest amount of pureblood snobs in the whole school doesn't make everyone in it snobs as well. i actually value equality, not like what my family told me.

     i entertained the werewolf, sometimes fooling around and chasing each other.

     i didn't leave his/her side until this morning, where i finally saw who it was,

     it was Remus.

     he seemed pretty shock to see me there and i told him about what happened. i gave him his clothes which i took from the shack a few hours before he woke up.

     i promised to never tell a soul about it and he smiled. that was the first time one of the marauders ever smiled at me, mostly because you guys would usually glare at us.

     but i still love you, even after all the glares i've gotten from you.

love,
the girl who helped a werewolf