Chapter 14

"You know that I love you right?" Yoongi asked the boy who was pinned beneath him. 

"Of course," 

"So can we go all the way?"

"Yeah, just get the rubbers."

"Yeah Jimin I'm definitely getting you pregnant tonight," Yoongi giggled while rolling his eyes. 

"Yoong-" 

Jimin couldn't even say his name because Yoongi started kissing his neck. 

There were only moans leaving Jimin's lips. 

Jimin lifted the older's head from his neck and connected their lips. The younger was so caught up in the kissing her wrapped his legs around Yoongi, leaving little if any space between their naked bodies. 

Yoongi gasped as the penises rubbed together. 

The smaller boy tugged on the older's lips forcing him back into the kiss. 

"I-I want you to put it in now," 

"Let me prep you," 

With that Yoongi shoved his ring finger in and out of Jimin's hole aggressively. Jimin's head instantly fell back and his back arched. 

The older looked at the younger's face and noticed he was salivating.

Yoongi smirked and pulled his finger out completely. 

"Yoo-" 

Jimin suddenly moaned as Yoongi shoved in two fingers. 

"Oh my god," Jimin moaned as Yoongi picked up the pace. 

Yoongi took his large hand and held both of their members. He started to rub them together causing Jimin's mouth to water even more. 

"Hyung!" he yelled as he was being drowned in pleasure. 

"I-it's good to finally hear that from you,"

"Yoongi just put it in!" Jimin whined. 

Yoongi pulled his fingers out and let go of their members. He looked Jimin in the eyes and raised an eyebrow. 

"Aren't you being a little rude to you hyung,"

Jimin understood and blushed a bit.

"Y-yoongi hyung please p-put your big shining cock in me," Jimin whispered.

"That's right I'm your hyung," Yoongi giggled and then rammed his penis into Jimin.

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin moaned over and over again while gripping the bed sheets. 

After thirty minutes of thrusting Yoongi thrusted into Jimin one last time and released inside of him. 

Yoongi noticed Jimin hadn't finished yet so he pumped his boyfriend's member and the younger released all over their chests. 

"S-so Yoongi do I just wait for the semen to ooze out of my ass or...?"

"I dunno Jiminie that sounds like a you problem," Yoongi laughed and kissed Jimin's lips passionately.

Jungkook

"Mmm Tae wait a minute," Jungkook said breaking away from their makeout session. 

"What's wrong?"

"I've decided that I love you and if it's not too much to ask I want to be with you forever," Jungkook said with a pink tint on his cheeks. 

"Oh."

"Oh?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I thought you were gonna break up with me," Taehyung laughed nervously and kissed Jungkook hoping to resume their makeout session, but Jungkook pulled away again.

"Can we do it tonight?" Jungkook asked while looking at his feet.

"I'm not in the mood...I'm sorry...it's limp right now and I feel like if we did it now I'd be insulting you," 

"Mood smood," Jungkook said while pinning his boyfriend onto the bed by his hands. 

"Jungkook-ah" Tae moaned as Jungkook who was sitting on his crotch area rubbed his butt into Tae's member.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook kept teasing him. 

"Looks like I woke up the sleeping dragon," Jungkook smirked and went in to kiss Tae but the older moved his head. 

"Tae?"

"Get off!" 

Taehyung was now crying and was trying to push Jungkook off of him. Jungkook being worried used all of his strength and forced Taehyung's head to look at him, but Taehyung shut his eyes and kept kicking. With his hands now free he pushed his boyfriend off of him.

"Don't touch you disgusting FREAK!" Tae froze and slowly opened his eyes. 

Jungkook sat up on the bed and let a single tear fall out of his eye before he wiped it. 

"Baby talk to me," Jungkook said while holding back tears and swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I'm going to ask for another room," Taehyung said while getting off the bed. 

"Don't go. I'm ok, we're ok. Let's just talk it out!" Jungkook begged through his tears.

"I'm sorry," 

Taehyung was already at the door with his bags in hand. 

"I'm really sorry," he said before opening the door and gently shutting it. 

So for those who haven't noticed, I gave Yoongi a hyung kink XD and Jin a mommy one. The good stuff is starting :D what will happen to vkook? who will die? stay tuned! ;D