~3~

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so scared of the man, I wish I knew his name so I could just scream at him. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my back, not like a stab but more of like a hard punch.

I could feel his ring dig into my spine. I held in a scream and hoped he would let me go. He finally took his hand out of my back and I relaxed my muscles until he turned me around with so much force.

"Now, we are going to a store down town so u can get some more cloths, those are ugly, torn and covered bloodstains. I'm sure you'd like leaving this basement for a while you might just find some things for your room to make it more homey, since you'll be here for a while."

I just nodded and went in the bathroom and sat in the floor for a moment having all of these thoughts run through my mind like was he going to kill me? was he just going to torture me to death or was he just going to beat me till I was unable to move? I just hated it here and I had no idea what he would do you can't predict what he would do, he is so mischievous.

I was looking around in the bathroom and I opened up the storage mirror. he had a brush, a toothpaste tube, a bottle of pain pills, a nail polish remover bottle, and a few wash cloths.

I didn't see anything very useful. earlier I would have just took those pain killers and over dosed on them do he wouldn't hurt me but I think I might be able to get out if this, unless it's hopeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry about the short chapter but if you have any idea's, I'm open to them and I read them all.