*5*

The man, who I found his name was Carl, had a small rag in his hand when he had grabbed my face causing me to to drift away.

I woke up with Connor beside of me with his hands tied behind his back and a bag on his head. I had my hands tied as well but mine were looser then what I expected. No one else was in the room with us so I tried to talk to Connor.

"Connor?"

I didn't get an answer. I shook his leg with mine in an attempt to wake him up or get his attention. He woke up but he screamed profoundly. Carl rushed in and looked at Connor and grabbed him by the throat, pushing him up against the back of the wall. Choking him. I gasped as I watched him whimper and cry.

"If you ever scream again, I will cut your tongue out and feed it to the dogs!"

He said as he let go of him and stomps out of the room. Connor gasped for air like he had just been under water for a minute. I slipped my hands out of the knot and grabbed his head and pulled the bag off, I looked into his gorgeous eyes.

"We have to get out of here or we will be killed!"

I said and he nodded, I untied his hands and took them in mine as I looked for a way out. All I found was a piece of glass, a rope, and a trash can lid. I had no way of getting out. I seen that we were only in a small basement of some sort, not like before. I went into a separate room and found a window, but only a small one. I didn't think that Connor could fit through it so I didn't even tell him. I wouldn't leave him here to suffer. As I shut the door, a jar fell off of a shelf and hit the trash can lid making a very loud BANG, I heard Carl stomping loudly and I cringed. We ran into the small room and hid from Carl as he walked into the door.

" Where the hell are they !"

He stumbled around and seen the rope and bag on the floor. He was furious and screamed with anger. He hit on the door while Connor held it closed, I was scared to death. I started to open the window but remembered that I would have to leave Connor. I didn't want to leave him but I had no choice. I opened the door and told him to try and follow me, Connor quickly locked the door to hold Carl back, I slipped out the window easily while Connor struggled to get his hips through the small opening. I pulled on him arms hard and helped him through. We both ran across the yard looking for somewhere to go.

At this point, we didn't care where we went as long as it was far away from Carl.