Patrick Taylor- Take note

I've never really been that much of a dreamer. I mean, I just never really saw the point. Dreams don't come true, well not for everyone anyway. Dreaming is  illogical thinking. Not real, just all in their heads. It's a waste of the short time we have on the stupid planet. Bad shit happens to everyone. You can't prance around the world with the thought in your head that nothing bad will ever happen, and the scenarios you replay in your head are really going to happen and you're crush will fall deeply in love with you, so much in love with you it makes him dizzy.

NEWSLFASH.

Life isn't like that. You're all stupid if you think it is. Let me tell you what life is really like, especially for those girls who find it really hard to understand.

'Girls... boys aren't interested in you, as a person, we're only after one thing. And I'm sure you're smart enough to know what that is. It's nothing against you though baby girl. It's just our brains are wired differently.'

Boys, take note of that, you can purr those words softly into her ear, when she asks why you broke her heart. It's really that simple. Act like you're bored of her and want to leave, that's when she'll beg you to stay.

Although we can be changed. I know I was changed, by her. That girl with the funky fringe and sparkling blue eyes and the white skin, so white and so clear, she almost looked like a doll. I couldn't bare to look her in the eyes once I delivered the news. I had to get out of there, and not just because I was bored, but because the look on her face made me feel sick. Knowing I had caused it made me feel even sicker. More on that later.

Once you've met your match you'll know. You won't notice it at first, but be weary of the signs. But man, once you're in, there's no getting out. It'll bug the hell out of you that you're thinking of her, and just seeing her will make it worse. She may annoy you more easily and stress you out. That's only because you so desperately want her to know how you're feeling but you just can't express the words. Don't worry totally normal. Anything and everything she does will affect you, but you kind of just have to get on with it. Her smile will cause pain in your chest. But the pain in your chest when you see her smile will never compare to the pain in your chest when she packs her bags and leaves you. It's like an earthquake inside yourself, you just feel everything crumble and collapse, while you're left in pieces. Unable to ever be built up again. So just watch out, because you might be known as a big heartbreaker and she may not be, but that doesn't mean she's incapable of breaking hearts.