9th grade flash back

Brigit's pov

My name is Brigit and I'm in 11th grade in woodrey high. I currently live in New York City. I live an OK life.

 I am sort of known through the school but not considered the popular type. I have many friends all around the school, so I am not very lonely. However, I do have a big handful of very special best friends that I would never want to trade for someone else. We're like a really big family which I wish never separates.

 You would think that I am the person being bullied here just like every other story and that's true, I am by the biggest slut in school known as scarlet. You may think that just because she has a crew they would follow her into bully me but, that's not true.

In fact I'm friends with two of the girls in her crew. Diana and Tiffany they are really nice girls that I met in most of my science classes.

 Scarlet is a different story.

 She never really liked me since 9th grade. It started during the 9th grade dance that Andrew Woodrey (yes woodrey like the school) made. He is the son of the chairman and the most popular guy in school. He threw a party to welcome everyone in his year which included me. I am not a fan of parties but I love music and my friends really wanted to go so, I went with them.

My friends love to dress up except for me and Angela so, they dressed us up. It was this super tight af dress the showed every curve and boy was I noticed. Everyone was staring at me and my friends of course. They're hot af.

 So after that scarlet has always hated me. Since her crush Andrew was always looking at me.

She gives me the chills. After I changed back to my normal clothing style Andrew never noticed me which made scar happy. Well that's my bullying part, not that bad, right?. Just hope I don't do some crazy shit that would get me in big trouble with her. Not like Andrew is gonna notice me!

Author's note

Omg!! I was panicking so bad. Sorry if it's bad but it is my first. And if you do like it I would try and update more interesting chapters and frequently.
💙daidai

-2020 update: To clear things out many of the curse words used for scarlet and each other are just out of anger or playfulness. they don't actually describe them.

an example would be in this chapter where Brigit calls scarlet the biggest slut in school However, she isn't really one . But since both are always fighting the call each other these insults. thanks for listening. ByE