The beginning of mental hell

Brigit's POV~

 Finally we had reached my homeroom. I was both excited and stressed. My friends will be here as well as Scarlet. 

Aiden seemed to have noticed my weird reaction. and just as if he could read my mind he stopped me and spun me around making me face him. He had his hands on my shoulders in a comforting but firm manner. 

"hey, Brigit. Don't worry okay? Scarlet won't cause you much trouble and if she does you have me and Andrew as well as your friends." he said calmly. 

"Okay"  I sighed.

"Have a good day, Sunshine" Aiden said as he released my shoulders with a wide smile on his face. 

"thank you, Aiden. Have a good day too!"  I said with a cheery tone and a wide smile. Feeling relieved I was able to give him a genuine happy face. 

He chuckles and walks away. 

Now that he was gone it was time for me to enter class and get my shit together. 

As I am entering I see my friends sitting together on one table with an empty seat. Seeing this I ran to them.

"hey guys!!" I shouted with my arms wide open.

Bailey being closest to me got my hug first. She looked super shocked from the unexpected slam hug from behind. 

"BRIGIT! Jesus girl. I almost had a heart attack!" Bailey said while she had a hand to her heart.

"I'm so sorry! I am just so excited to see you guys now & everyday." I said while squishing her in my arms.

"you're always so extra bridge" Bailey said trying to sound annoyed however,her act fell the moment she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"you know it gurl!" I said with a wink.

After that I released her and went over to Linda and Hina and gave them a big hug. 

"how was your summer Hina? I'm still disappointed that you couldn't come with us yesterday" I say with a pout. 

"I know!! I'm so so sorry. I really wanted to see you guys but my mom needed help with some stuff" she said while mirroring my expression and clinging to my arm.

"It's all good Hina, I'm just playing with you, I know you were busy. But next time you better come over to my house okay?" I say with a playful look. 

I always like teasing Hina. Even when I'm playing with her she tries to make me feel better. Hina is always the type that if she hurts one of her friends she'll try to fix it. 

In order for her to know ones feeling you must either tell her up front or act so different from your usual behavior or else she won't know what she did wrong. 

with this in mind I always make sure to be straight forward with her. I never try to make her feel bad for real. 

Apart from having fun teasing Hina, I do it to make her more playful. I want her to not be to serious and let loose. 

However, even after doing it for many years she still reacts the same. And so that became our thing. All I can hope for is that Hina never gets played with or else they'll be hearing from me. 

"you know it bridge" she smiled.

"good"  I added.

"What did y-" I started saying to Linda but was interrupted by the teacher coming in the room.