Water park 😆☀️🌊

Brigit's pov

We have been a couple of hours in the car just jamming and snacking. It was getting really hot since it was like 1:00pm at the time.

And not to offend anyone but I hate the "sun". I can't stand the heat! We were getting really sweaty making us really badly want to get there.

 That's when I saw a ride what more than the most known the "Ferris wheel". In most and every romance manga there is always that amusement park with the Ferris wheel scene at the end. Typical romance. But either way seeing it assured me that we have finally arrived. The moment I laid eyes on it I squealed

 " eeeeehhhhh! We're here!! Woohoo!" everyone turned and looked at me and said together "we know, chill bitch"  most of them said making me pout

"you guys!" I shouted. They didn't seem affected by my pout and so I turned to my soul sister      " Angela their being mean to me!"  I shouted while pointing.

"Guys stop being mean to Bridge" Angela defended me.

 Just if you're wondering why I turned to her, Angela is my childhood friend  and has been since we were in pre-k and are inseparable. She is what I consider my big "sis". As well as my other friends.

They are all older than me by months. They are always cautious about me for everything(boys, school etc.) what can I say I don't mind.

Back at the water park we were pulling up at a parking space for our car. I just wanted to get out and play. When the least expected happened. The 'populars' were pulling up right beside us.

 "Queen": scarlet, "king":Andrew and their friends: Isaac, stiles, Melanie, Tiffany, Diana and Aiden. They are known as the most attractive and popular people in the whole school.

But, not only them also some of my friends are part of the most attractive people too.

 I just hope scarlet won't ruin our last day of vacation because I won't be letting her off the hook.  She will pay for my suffering and exhaustion, everything. So watch out scarlet.

 And just as I was thinking that while getting out she says "well, well if it isn't the tomboy with the beautiful friends, I see you finally learned to wear clothes your own size Brigit"  she  said in a condescending tone.

" well I wish you would learn to put some on I wouldn't want to see one of your infections"  I commented back.

she was shocked. Her jaw falling right open. I wanted to laugh right then and there but I had to hold it in. I knew if I continued things would get ugly and like I previously said I came to relax and enjoy my last day of summer.

While in my head I started to notice the boys checking out my friends. Like bitch I can fucking see you drooling and falling on your knees get the fuck up. I was just thinking this but Nicole over here had enough

 "bitch what you looking at? Huh" she burst.

 She couldn't take it anymore and went all out. "You don't get to look at us like that, you can look at them all you want but we, we got dignity and pride bitch so keep your nasty stares and eyes away from us"

 All turned pale except for the one and only Andrew woodley. I couldn't take it anymore and I burst into laughter. I was literally dying. Which made Andrew look. He looked very interested and focused on me but I didn't care I had other things to do. Which of course is to laugh. Never miss one and never will. Scarlet on the other hand looked at me like I had 2 heads. Again I don't give a fuck.

After laughing which seemed like hours I was done. And told everyone to go in right away. Because it was getting really hot. So we left the populars and went to get our tickets.

 Thank God that it wasn't that full yet. We got our tickets and ran in. The first thing we did was got on a roller coaster to get our blood pumping. I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

 Later on we went on the hurricane which is a boat like floaty that goes all the way down into a swirl known as the eye of the hurricane to later drop us again. I was hyped even at times where I'm really scared. We were on line near the front of the ride making me shiver. I was having a good time so far with my friends until we heard a familiar voice/giggle.

 "Hehehe! You're so funny ANDREW! she said his name like we were meant to hear it. Ugh she is getting on my nerves. I just want to strangle her at times. That's when Crystal out of nowhere slaps my ass. I literally squealed. Making the populars look.

Making Scarlet say "lesbian goals!" Out loud making everyone around look at me and crystal I responded "thanks it ain't the first time being compliment, but we aren't dating " I responded back calmly.
"Oh really, then how come we the populars don't do that. You all are just not well mannered."  scarlet added with a sense of superiority.

" excuse me, if you haven't done that it means that your friendships ain't real! Now please shut the fuck up before we strangle youjust as I finished we were up for the ride. Scarlet being the bitxh she is put her foot out tripping me. Scared about facepalming the floor I close my eyes and waited to feel the pain. But it never came. . . . . . . .

Note:
Heheheh!! Cliffhanger love those. Don't you all agree about Scarlet being bitchy and clingy. Like the type you would say "chill bitxh" too. But whatever thanks for reading my book love you all!!❤❤
💙kenken