Stripper

Believe it or not... Beating up and murdering people isn't my only talent. I'm kind of a stripper too.

I work with three other girls named Babydoll, Camille, and Sarai. Babydoll is the typical barbie, with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink plump lips.  She always wears her hair in a high, fancy bun and always wears her ugly false eyelashes to exaggerate her "baby doll" look.  Camille, on the other hand, is a magnificent French enchantress. She has long, pin-straight dark brown hair, perfectly tanned skin, and the most mesmerizing blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. She is by far the most attractive stripper the club has. Sarai, the most reserved out of us all, is as pale as the moon, has semi-wavy black hair that falls to her breasts, and vibrant green eyes, topped with her naturally long eyelashes, which are freakishly close to her eyebrows, and flawless winged eyeliner.

Then there is me, Rosaline Everett. I have silky, straight black hair that falls just below my ears, feline-shaped light blue eyes with medium-length eyelashes, and small, yet plump lips that are always covered with a dark red lipstick. The boss always says that I'm his favorite. Well, we occasionally hook up, so maybe that's why he likes me so much.

-

"Good job, ladies" Blade says, while applauding our performance for a wealthy man named Ace Taverns. I stand there nonchalantly and stared at the strange man while the other girls were rolling their eyes in annoyance. The man gets to choose who he likes the best, and then we have the pleasure of giving him a private dance. Blade turned towards the man and looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What'd you think?" he asks him in a whispered tone. I don't know why he even bothered whispering because we all heard him. Ace put his hands on his chin like he was deep in thought and stared directly at me. After a couple seconds, he crossed his arms over his chest and then finally proceeded to speak.

"I liked the girl in the red and white" he said gesturing to me. He gave me a little wink, and I saw the other girls were a little jealous. I always get picked for things like this. There's no doubt that I'm the best dancer at this little joint.

I started walking towards Blade and Ace as the girls walked off the stage, whispering crap about me. Those bitches will get what's coming to them soon. I placed my hands on my hips and looked at Ace from head to toe. He wasn't a bad looking man, and was about my age. Maybe a year or two older. He had medium tanned skin, messy light brown hair, and wide chocolate colored eyes. Hmm.. Maybe this will be a little fun.

"I heard my name" I gloated, knowing that the other girls could hear in the back. The man continued to stare at me up and down and Blade leaned down towards my ear.

"Make him happy, babe" he says in a low, seductive tone. He straightens himself back up, gives me a little wink, and then leaves the room. I hear the music start to play again, and I instantly do what I gotta do. I slowly push Ace into one of our comfy leather chairs while staring him directly in the eyes.

"What brings you to the club, baby?" I asked with my best seductive voice. He laughs and runs his hands through his hair.

"I guess I was a little bored" he replies. I accidentally rolled my eyes, but I don't think he saw since he was staring directly at my breasts which were now at eye level with his face.  I dusted myself off a bit and then decided to just get this over with.

"Well I suppose I can help fix that" I tell him and lifted his chin up with my pinky finger so his eyes were now back on mine. I sat on his lap and then proceeded to grind against him within the rhythm of the music. Just after two minutes of dancing on him, I could feel the bulge in his pants.That was fast.

Suddenly, he stood up, taking me with him, and flipped me around to face him. My mouth was wide open in shock, and he was staring at me with sexual desire and lust. He was hot, but I did not want him in that way..

"You are really fucking sexy, babe", he whispers into my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I knew exactly what he was going to try to do. He cups my cheeks and then forces his lips upon mine. I immediately push him off of me and he stumbled back a few inches.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I scoffed at him and crossed my arms over my chest in disgust.

"I'm kissing you obviously. What are you dumb?", he questions in a playful voice. This was not a playful moment buddy. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on my head. I need to take a deep breath before I do something I regret.

"Don't touch me unless I want to be touched. That's the damn rule of this club, dude!", I informed him. His menacing laughter filled the empty room, and he walked closer to me.

"What are you going to do about it, you little slut?, he says angrily. That word. That one word that sets me off. Don't hit him, Rose. He's not worth it.

"I wouldn't mess with me if I were you!", I screamed at him. He was making my blood boil, and I was afraid that I was going to black out and kill him.

"You're not going to do anything, baby girl. All you know how to do is hook up with tons of men", he said tauntingly. That's it. I screamed on the top of my lungs to get out my anger and he laughed at me in a mocking manner. I grabbed him by his neck and lifted him off the floor. He grabbed my hands, while trying to breath and now I was the one who was laughing.

"I told you not to mess with me, babe", I chuckled. I put him down and then punched him directly in the nose. That was my favorite place to punch men. Hearing the crack of their nose when I broke it soothed me. He held his now bleeding nose, while still catching his breath and I stood there staring at him. I'm just waiting for his apology.

3....2....1...

"I'm sorry, okay!" He was terrified of me. Good.

Ya whatever. See ya, later", I said while making my way out of the room. Before exiting I looked at him and saw him glaring at me. Let's piss him off some more. "Make sure to leave a tip", I said while blowing him a kiss. He rolled his eyes and then I finally decided to leave the room. I could still feel his eyes glaring into my back as I did.

I warned him. He didn't listen.