Chapter 7 : Oxygen

Jeongyeon's POV

This is a weekend, yes.. I shouldn't have go to college, hmm but what to do? ahh just Asked Dahyun to hang out, I grabs my phone as I got a text from that Momo again.

Momo : Jeong!!! Urgent!! Help me!!!
Jeong : what? Hungry again?
Momo : no, this is serious now..

I don't replied her as I called her.
"What's wrong? Where are you?" I said as she laughed.
"Calm down.. I'm okay.. babe... I just need you for accompanying me to buy Mina's birthday present"
"OMG.. seriously? Urgent..hmmpphh" I sighed and almost yelled at her.
"Thats urgent"
"Sana? Jihyo?"
"They are busy with works"
"Mina?"
"Not funny... I'm infront of you house"
"What?"
"Hurry up come here"

I ended my call as I run to get my jacket run out as I see her in her car waiting for me.
"I should move away so you can't kidnap me again" I said as I enter her car.
"I'm not going to kidnap you, babe.. you are too precious" she said as she step on the pedal and drive to the shopping center.
"Stop calling me babe" I said as she giggle.
"If I walk beside you, everyone will think you are my boyfriend, you are too handsome to be a girl and too beautiful to be a boy" she said.
"What?" I said as I giggle.

We arrived as we walk to enter thd fucking super crowded shopping mall..
"Why so crowded?" I said as Momo followed me behind.
"This is weekend" Momo said as I try to walk between the ocean of people, try to break away the way walking to find some store wait.. what she want to buy.. I wanted to asked her as I looked to around me but she is not with me.. ah shit, did I just left her? Too much people, annoying.. I looked back as I see her strungling  to pass by the crowd as I run back, break off people, I don't care anymore, I just push them away as I apologize.
"I'm sorry.. excuse me" as Momo still try walk towards me.

I grabs her hand and I pull her towards me as I hold her shoulder and continue to walk, she looked at me, giving me a glance that I can't even explain why she is looking at me like that.
"What? Stop staring at me" I said as she looked away.
"What will you buy for Mina?" I asked as she rolled her eyes
"I don't know" she said as I sighed.
"Ehh? What? You still didn't decided?" I asked as nodded giving me that cutest looked.
"She likes penguin" Momo said as she get closed to me warp her hand on my waist as we still in the middle of the crowd.
"And we can't buy penguin here" she continue.
"Yes you stupid" I said as I tap her forehead.
"You know what?" She asked.
"What?" I asked as she stare at me again.
"No, just let it go.. can you give me a idea? About the gift? What should I buy" she asked as I break off from embaracing her as we are free from the people like an ants.

"Bag? Clothes? Or books?" I said as she shake her head.
"Don't give a bookworm a book, she will just only staring at the book like crazy ignoring us" Momo said.
"So? What? Sneaker?" I asked as she smiled.
"Ahh.. good idea.. lets go.. it is on 5th floor" Momo said as I looked around where is the lift.
"Ah there.. the lift" I said as she linked her arm to mine.
I push the up button as the lift open and it is empty..
We walk in as Momo playing with her phone that I'm beside her.
"Looked, she is cute right?" Momo show me a photo of Mina doing an aegyo on her phone.

"Yes, she is" I said as the lift door open.
"But I won't let you fall for her" she said as I see a bunch of man enter the lift making the lift full as I got pressed closer to Momo..
I lean my hand on the wall as I'm blocking all the man so they won't touch us, noo.. I mean touch Momo.. they will think that I'm a boy as my style is so boyish.
What the heck is going on with this place so fucking crowded, everyone get in the lift as we getting more closer my face is not even an inch away from Momo as Momo put her hand on my shoulder.
We stare to each other as I can looked into her rounded dark brown eyes with her long curled up eyelash, blinking.

"What wrong?" One of the man at the crowd shouted as the lift light off and we can feel the sudden fluctuation from the lift.
"Light off or overweight" the other man said as I looked at Momo that closing her eyes, now wraps her hand around my waist, Looking down the ground.
"It is okay Momo, it will soon fixed" I said as I can feel no oxygen left in this full lift.
"I can't breathe" Momo whined as I shouted.
"Why they are not working?"
"Calm down bro.. they are coming for us" the man inside I don't know who but he answer me as everyone looks frustrated that the lift is not working and the we are lacking of oxygen here.
"Wait for a little bit, Momo" I said as I checked on her face as I pull her chin up gently.
She looks so pale shit..
"Ya... hold up we will go out from here soon" I said as I clench my palm, but Momo is shaking here head as she lean to me trying to get more oxygen.
"I ca.... can't hold i..it an...anymore" she struggled.
Fuck, Nothing I can do.. again as I hold her head up and kissed her blow some air in her.
As she startlet can't even do anything. Fuck I'm kissing her. What to do?

To be continue...

Will update soon..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thank for reading...

Read my another ongoing Story : Addicted to You (MiMo) 🐧❤