Things ive learned

Let's see, some things I've learned

1. Be careful what you say

2. Don't be an idiot

3. Pay attention

4. Miracles never happen

5. Life is not a movie

Life is not a movie, that's what I've learned a lot. You can't do something like save him/her life and they will like you. You can't just say something nice and they won't like you. Oh yeah and one other thing: DONT BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE OVER TEXT. It's an idiotic move. You can't in life win an argument without the other person feeling ashamed. Miracles don't happen. I know She won't ever like me. I wish I could just stare into her green eyes and make her change her mind. But I can't. I always tell myself that it's not fair. I talk to her every day and yet some other guy can take my place never even talking to her. I can admit myself I'm jealous of him. I could've done something horribly wrong that made her so she doesn't like me. I don't like myself. I'm weak and lazy and all I can do in a fight is just run away. Which I hate because I'm just considered a wimp that can't fight anyone. I have no reason to impress her in any way at all and I've been waiting on her to some way change her mind. But I that's never going to happen. I can't change her mind. All my crying is so stinking weak of me to do. To wake up and think of her every weekend and just cry knowing that we will never be together. Today, valentines day, I'm alone why'll everyone is enjoying to be around their crush and knowing that their crush loves them.

I was very irritated one day, I heard her talking about her crush and I just walked away because I couldn't hear any more without me to cry again. Then her and her friends got mad at me because I was controlling her life. I wanted to bang my head against a wall until I fell to the floor. I couldn't live life anymore. She means the whole world to me. Friend or not. I spent the rest of my day holding back tears. I've ruined everything.