Girls Day

Eve's POV~~~
Four days till the world tour.  This morning the girls and I bought our plane tickets to meet the boys for three weeks in August I'm so excited!!! We are going to join them for the Europe part of the tour so we get to go to London and Dublin!! I can't wait! I'm so happy I'm dating the guy I've always loved and I get to go on tour with One Direction nothing could ruin this...
Lorely's POV~~~
This morning Nattie, Eve, and I bought our plane tickets! Now we are going shopping to celebrate! We go to Forever 21, H&M, Hollister, Bath and Body works, and finally we end up in an ice cream shop.  As we sit down with our cones I decide to check my phone. 
First I check twitter #Neve #Lily and #Lattie are all trending!
"Oh my gosh!" I say as I show Eve and Nattie my phone "our shipnames are trending!"
"No way!" Eve says
"Yep," I say
"Look at this," Nattie holds up her phone.
On her screen is an Instagram post of edits people have made of us and the boys.
"Wait till you hear the caption," she says
"What does it say!!" I ask
"It says I don't think I've ever seen the boys so happy," Nattie tells us
"Oh my gosh that's so sweet!" Eve says
"I know right," Nattie says
Support has been incredible I mean there will always be haters but our ship names are trending, people are making edits of us not to mention since last night we've all gained thousands of followers on social media. Could life get better?
"This calls for a selfie," Eve says
She pulls out her phone and we take about twenty selfies the best of which she posts on Instagram.