Home again

Eve's POV~~~
I'm going home from the hospital today.  But first I have to stand up, ugh.  A nurse is coming in a little while to help me stand and try out my crutches.  I look over at Niall sitting next to my bed, he's stayed at the hospital with me for the past few days, I'm so lucky to have him. 
Just then a nurse walks in and we both look up.
"Ready?" She asks me
I nod my head yes but honestly I'm terrified. What if I can't walk? what if I'm left with some permanent injury? Niall squeezes my hand and I instantly feel better.
"Would you mind helping us?" The nurse asks Niall
"Not at all," Niall agrees
They move so Niall is on my right side and the nurse on my left.
"One, Two, Three," the nurse says.  They pull me up and i try to stand a sharp pain shoots though my leg, I feel my leg give out and I fall onto Niall.
"Woah," He say "slow and steady,"
The nurse helps me onto my crutches and I take a step. Using my crutches is really hard with the brace around my stomach, I'm dreading the next month.
After about twenty minutes I kinda get the hang of using the crutches.  Kinda.
*Later*
Niall and I are walking down the hall to the apartment. He's walking less than an inch away from me as I try to use my crutches.
"Careful," Niall say as I inch forward
Every time I move my brace rubs uncomfortably against my skin. 
After like fifteen minutes we finally reach the apartment.  Niall opens the door.
"EEEEEEVEEE," Lorely yells "you're back!"
I smile, I love my friends.
"How do you feel?" Nattie asks
"Good," I lie.  What else am i supposed to say?  Niall helps me to my room. 
"I love you and I'm so sorry you got hurt," He says "I'm glad you're ok,"
I smile
"Thanks," I say
After a little while Niall goes home, since he's been at the hospital with me for two days.  I lay on my bed and play on my phone watching YouTube videos and scrolling through Instagram....