Tigon, Winglet, Aquas and them-Preface

Prancing spiritedly swaying like the wind, which in turn blew so strong as if frustrated by its pompous and stiff strut.

The pebbles and little stones as if back to life shivered in fear, whereas the leaves spluttered begging for pardon.

But it took no notice of them; it had decided to play sadist to its little prey. It had those eyes that showed a connexion between the pale wintry blue moon and the dirty grey, and yet they reflected pure beauty.

Revealing its vicious snarl by barring its canine teeth, plain and white, but it was only ugly for it would only kill!

It stepped on the twigs, which were mercilessly crushed upon its weight.

The lightest shade of brownish peach, looked as if sprayed with white, its skin was spotless showing it as if it belonged to royalty, for none who belonged to it should have to fight much except "those wars." But it had those beautiful stripes which were earth yellow brown in colour with looks like those of a lioness.

It was comely and extraordinarily handsome but even the sun hid behind the clouds, not allowing its skin glisten whilst not witnessing its ruthlessness on the young prey.

Musical and chirpy waves of laughter passed through its ears.

Its prey, a two year old girl, with eyes as large as pearls, or should say, just like pearls sparkled with happiness and twinkled with joy. Cherubic and yet defiant at such an age, she ran unable to conceal her exuberance but it only gave her away to "it".