Chapter 2-Innocent mistakes

Suddenly she biffed the black guy and one of the girls in a moment so swift that until one does understand what has happened she sure already hit two of them. Her face was expressionless except those eyes that seemed to cry out loud despising the people they saw.

The man who had hit her first pushed her hard against the tree, while his elbow nailed her throat to the bark and pressured his body against hers to remain her motionless, face inches apart, he snarled at her. For a moment or two she stared at him as if awestruck, but this was before she clouted his jaw with her fist. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. How wrong and irrational was that rule. When he turned wiping off the blood at the corner of his lips, his face was nothing but of plain simple warning to her, and before she could respond she was slugged in her chest, with twice the force she used on him. She moaned, clutching her chest tight.

Cunningly, she used the moment to slog both his legs in a swift moment by one of her legs. The man fell. Before anyone could say or do anything more, a man from behind, who may have been in his mid fourties, came forward and put an end to their assault, "Just cut it off. There stands a huge misunderstanding!"

"Misunderstanding? you tried to hurt her, kill her!" she barked. Her voice was strong full of authority and conceit and yet soft with a husky edge to it.

"Well, uh...we saw you in that animal form of yours following that little girl. Violin, was it? And so, my wife here, tried to protect the young one. We didn't know about your little game. I apologize for all the inconvenience and for the trouble," he bowed slightly.

It took her seconds to realize that all what the man said was true, but could she really trust them? They looked one of 'those.' She flinched thinking about it. But this time, she was grown up and more mature, only if she played her part well too.

"Who are you? And why are you on our land?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"We are here to see, King Tileon," the man answered.

"And do you have the Royal Approval?"

The man was to answer before the young man who stood straightening himself cut him off, "why should we have to answer ...you?" he spoke tilting his head sideways, causing for a few strands of his coffee brown hair falling in the front.

"Because I am Princess Avanlynn Sion of Tigon," she spoke lifting her chin high, radiating pride.

The young man in the front smirked a little, while the man who played pacifist, bowed to her, "Yes we do have the Royal Approval on the subject for Negotiations. And this is my wife, Adonia, my daughter, Damaris, my son, Chris," she nodded smilingly at each and everyone, but just gave a slight nod to Chris who returned the same, "and Chris's friend, Madongo."

Chris got those eyes, almond shaped from his mother, who was a beauty with amazing large blue eyes, something about her look was so peaceful and soothing, while he got his structured jaw line from his dad. His lips were full, smooth, plain but not as soft looking.

Madongo, came forward towards Avanlynn, "So, hello, you do know my name is Madongo, and you could call me," Damaris cut him, "Maddy or simply Mad."

"Someone give Dumb cow her candy back," Maddy retorted.

Before they began quarreling, Avanlynn interrupted, "ah! Okay, you could call me Avan for short, and that's a nice name Madongo, should Maddy do?" she asked smiling cockily.

Maddy bowed, "anything for you my lady," and he winked.

Avan saw Chris mouthing her name, 'A-van'

They began to walk off from there, Avan was on Adonia's side, "I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I assumed," Chris interrupted, "Assumptions is the mother of all troubles, you ought to know that Princess Avanlyn," Chris spoke softly with a harsh edge to his voice whilst looking in the front the whole while, with his face expressionless.

Avan narrowed her eyes at him, but he refused to look at her.

Adonis placed a hand Avan's shoulder, "that's alright. I very well understand," she smiled.

They walked a bit longer until the end of the forest when they noticed a tiny human who had her head buried in her hands while her shoulder length hazelnut brown hair danced with the wind and her fringes lay messed on her arms.

Violin. There was rapid falling and rising of her back, as if she was crying. She was.

"Violin?" Avan asked worried.

Violin rose her head listening to her name, and once she saw Avan, she stared at her for long, and then she almost flew and hugged Avan who knelt to hug her back.

"Mu-u-u-ummmm," she sobbed, hiccups interrupting her voice ever second.

Avan shushed Violin, continuously patting her back, "its alright, Violin, now c'mon, stop crying sugar," she ordered in the most comforting way ever.

Violin looked at her side, and her eyes almost bulged out, and she breathed deep as if she had seen a ghost, "these bad people wouldn't go?" she asked being plucky and narrowing her eyes at them.

"No, no Violin, they aren't, "bad." We sure had some misunderstandings," Avan smiled at them apologetically.

"Is she your daughter?" Damaris asked, tilting her head sideways and smiling softly.

"Oh no! she's my...aunt's granddaughter. And since her...her mom's no more, she refers to me as mum," Avan spoke spluttering at times.

Avan thought she heard Chris sigh.

Viloin frowned, "No, mother has gone to visit God. Right mum?" she asked hopefully.

Avan nodded, kissing her forehead.

"Thank goodness! So you are single?" Maddy heaved a sigh of relief.

Damaris cried, "Maddy! You are talking to a princess, dork!"

Before Adonis could say anything, Violin spoke, "God is going to come and scold you bad tonight for saying such a word," with her head lifted high, she uttered the words with great force breathing after every word.

Everyone stayed silent before laughing heartily.

"Pardon me madame!" Damaris spoke grinning.

Violin nodded although she stayed amused wondering what the joke that she missed was.

________________________________________________________________

Comment if you like/dislike it and vote if you do like it.

*fingers crossed* at my attempt on writing such a fictional story, which promises to introduce some very new species to you unheard of. It would involve, humour and a certain mystery. Keep reading whilst enjoying. ;)