END

*a few weeks later*

I decided that I was gonna wear a a white dress that came out at the bottom I still don't know what holly is gonna be wearing because durrr I can't know yet I was hanging out with joey while Dan and Phil helped holly get ready and do her hair I was ready the only problem is I WAS SCARED so many things could go wrong and that's all I could think about oh no what happens if she says no im overreacting she will say yes I mean right all of the sudden joey saw me hyperventilating he put his hand on my shoulder hey are you okay I snapped out of the little nightmare I was in huh um yeah im fine he grabbed my hands making me stand up and gave me a hug you got this she loves you don't worry your right joey your a great friend joey had gotten the cake so we don't know what it looks like but we trusted him to know what we want finally after what felt lime hours it was time I went outside to the alter when I saw joey walk out with holly she looked beautiful she had a white long dress that kinda looked like mine I couldn't help but smile when she finally got to the alter the preacher did the ceremony then when he said you may now kiss the bride I didn't hesitate to kiss her after that kiss that meant so much to me it was time for cake I heard joey kind of squeal when the cake came out now I see why it was a white cake vanilla and it had to girls on top with a pride flag behind them how cute I said for a moment it all hit me at once I just got married to holly this has been a dream is this real it can't be I snapped out of it to see holly smiling yep its real...

Im sorry I know it was a terrible ending forgive me!!!