Chapter 2

Chapter 2

They were eating dinner the following night at the party, when Sarah asked to see Skylar for a moment in her room. Skylar sat at one end of the table while Taylor sat to her left, Bella sat to her right, Sarah sat across from her, and Jenny sat on Bella's right. As they walked to Sarah's room, Bella couldn't help but feel a small pang of jealousy in her chest.

Once in her room, Sarah turned to Skylar with a smirk on her face and that "I know" look. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" "Oh you know exactly why! I know your secret!" said Sarah, with her arms crossed and a wide smirk. "You're in love with Bella!" Skylar was speechless. She looked at her with big eyes and mouth open in surprise. "How did you know?" She smiled and replied "It's the way you look at her. It's the way you blush around. It's the fact that you can't help but smile from ear to ear when she's around you. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I'm happy for you."

She proceeded to hug Skylar and kiss her on the cheek. A few seconds later, a door was heard closing. The two friends broke apart and walked to the bathroom next door, where the door was closed and locked. Skylar told Sarah to go with the others, knowing it was Bella in the bathroom. "Bella? Sweetie? Please open the door. Please let me explain." Tears began to form in her eyes as she heard nothing but muffled sobs. "Bella, please I'm sorry!" "Just go away!", That was the reply hear from the other side of the door and it broke Skylar's heart to know that the girl she loved was hurting. Now beginning to weep, She spoke the words "Please Bella", as best she could in between sobbing.

Then, she heard the click of the door unlocking. She rushed inside the bathroom to find Bella curled in a ball, crying so much that she was nearly hyperventilating. Rushing to her, she swiftly wrapped her arms around her and cradled her in her arms. "Shhh please don't cry Bel. Its ok!" She kissed her forehead and held onto her tighter, keeping her lips on her head. "Please tell me what is wrong!"

Bella just replied, "I love you. I have always loved you. I love you as more than just a friend. I am in love with you. But I know you could never love me the same. I know you probably don't-" Her rant was interrupted by Skylar taking her face into her hands and bringing her in for a passionate kiss. After a few seconds, Bella began to return the kiss with just as much passion. She wrapped her arms around Skylar's neck. Skylar picked her up and carried her, quickly, to Sarah's room. She laid her down on the bed as the kiss continued, getting deeper and deeper as they made up for all that lost time.

After a few minutes, they pulled away because air became necessary, but they kept their faces and bodies close. A new tear ran down Bella's face but was quickly wiped away by Skylar's thumb. "What is wrong my love? Why are you crying again?", asked Skylar. "They are tears of happiness my darling. I love you so much and have loved you for so long." "As have I", replied Skylar, "You are my one and only. Isabella Marie Brooke, will you be my girl friend?" Bella could only smile and nod as more tears rolled down her face.

They shared another passionate kiss that turned into more kisses, growing deeper and more passionate. Their heads were swirling and in this time, they somehow had moved so that Bella's head rested on the pillows and Skylar hovered atop of her. They were so focused on the kiss and one another that they did not realize their 3 friends had joined them in the room. The three were standing by the door with smiles on their faces.

The two love birds did not fall out of their trance until a flash of light made them jump in surprise. Skylar rolled off to the side, making her fall out the bed with a loud thump. "What the hell was that?", yelled Skylar in surprise. "Sorry, we just had to get a picture of the cute couple sharing their first kiss!", replied Jenny. Skylar could only glare at them with her arms crossed. Bella giggled and got down on the floor with Skylar. "Baby are you ok?", she said while continuing to giggle. Skylar immediately smiled and turned to her, "Yea I'm fine. Just a little sore." "Aw where does it hurt? Would a kiss make it feel better?" Skylar immediately put on the fake pouty lips and responded, "Well my lips do sort of hurt and so does my neck." Bella smiled at Skylar who was unable to keep an evil grin off her face. "Oh well is that so?", said Bella with a smirk.