Chapter 7:

Hiya guys Ill try to update everyday this week for now. Thanks for all the support :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari's pov.
   Its been 2weeks since the iccident. Okaasan doesnt remember anything that happened. Yuno-chan also covered for me saying she was the one who killed reisuke. I had this feeling that onii-chan still had his doubts if I was 13th.

   Me, Yuno-chan, and onii-chan were now walking to our new school since well the other one was destroyed. "Aw don't worry Yuno-chan We'll still be friends even though were in different classrooms." i told her. "I guess. Dont get another bestfriend ok." she told me. "Yeah dont worry about it" i said giving her a smile.

3rd persons pov.
   While the girls were busy chatting Yuki stared at the albino kid. "Hey Yuki hurry up" Yuno said. He was about to tell them about the guy but he dissapeared.

    Yuki just shrugged it of and catched up wiyh them. When they were at school Akari was fixing her things when. "You left the whole school to die then" she looked back and saw kousaka at the back. "-Hes here to. Damnit I'll give him a beating for messing with my brother.-" she thought giving out a dark aura making the students around her cower in fear.

  She slowly walked to where he was and was about to hit him when someone else did. She looked up to see a brown haired girl. "Ah thank you for hitting this idiot. Excuse me while I give him more pain" akari said darkly. " A-ah A-akari your here to. Hehehe "kousaka said in fear. "Wait Akari dont beat him up."yuki told her.

   "Y-yeah listen to your brother." kousaka said. "Tch fine but may I remind you kousaka that you were the one who gave nii-chan away during that explosion. If you do something like that again I'll do more than just beat you up" she said glaring at him making him freeze.

   She then faced the burnette. "Hi Im Akari what are your names?" she said sweetly. "-Bipolar much-" the burnette thought. "Im Hinata and thats Mao" hinata said while pointing at Mao. Hinata talked with yuki and yuki accidentally pulled her shorts down revealing her panties. "What are you smiling about?!"she hinata said hitting him.

  The teacher then came in. Akari then went back to her seat. Sometime in their break Akari got a phone call. "Hello?" she asked. "Hello... 13th" the stranger said. "W-what who is this?" akari said scowling. "You'll know soon. You better watch out cause I've already paid someone to assasinate you. Goodbye 13th" the stranger said ending the call.  Akari then felt anxious.

  It was then the end of school and they went outside. Akari was talking to Mao about yaoi and stuff. Yuno saw this and got mad. "Hi Yuno"akari said. "Hi akari-chan"yuno replied. "Hey Yuno,Akari you should go with us later to the park."hinata suggested. "As long as yuki goes." yuno said.
Akari then remembered the phone call. "-The assasin might strike and harm them-" "Ah gomen I really tired now. Anyway Ill be going now bye guys" she told them.

  It was around 7:30 and she was almost home. A knife then suddenly starts going to her but she dodged it. She looked from where it came from. It was from a cloacked figure and he kinda reminded her of the grim reaper.

   Akari then ran. While she ran she dodged knives coming her way. She would sometimes look back to throw her own but it barely scratched the figure. The sun was already down so she tried to loose his trail.

   She made a turn in an alley wixh was a shorcut. Akari was getting tired so she tried to run to the park. She finally lost him and sneeked quietly. She saw an observatory and decided to go there.

     With Yuki and the others yuki announced that he was dating Yuno. They were about talk about it when Akari rolled out from the bushes. "Akari? What are you doing here and why do have scratches around you?"yuki asked.

   Akari looked up and saw everyone from this morning was there but was shocked to see Akise. "Im fine nii-chan I just fell again. And Aru not to be mean or anything but why are you here?" akari asked.

   "I was investigating your brother here. He was involved in a lot of killings." he said. "I was wondering when you would catch up." akari said. Yuki then began looking at the two. "Wait you know eachother?"he asked.

   "Oh yeah. I met Aru when I went to the park early in the morning and-" she was cut of by a knife going past her. "Holy- cant you see Im talking here?!" she shouted trying to dodge the knives. "You will die here!" the black figure said jumping out of the bushes. He was going to stab her until Yuno stopped him.

   "Stop!" a kinda robotic voice said. "Huh?"the assasin said. "The deals of. Your mission to kill 13th is over"the voice said. The assasin then stopped. "outosan?"hinata said.

   "Ok I know your a freakin diary holder so who fudge are you cause Im really pissed right now?!" Akari said. "Me? Im Tenth, Karyuudo Tsukishima" 10th said.

   "To be honest with you all .I planned all of this just so that I could kill 13th. I even discovered some things about her." 10th cointinued. "Tch" akari said.

   "Amano, Yukiteru did you know your sister was at the sacred eye masacre." 10 told him. "-What? she couldnt be...-" yuki then looked at Akari who had her head lowered. "Did you also know that she was the one who got rid of 5th" 10th told him. "-Shit what do I do?!-" Akari panicked bu tried not to show any reactions.

"Oi quit lying. Akari-chan didn't get rid of 5th it was me. She was at the sacred eye masacre but only because I told what was happening and she rushed to see Yuki" Yuno said. "Oh really now? Then why does she know about the future diarries' 10th said.

      " Baka. How could I not. Nii-chan and Yuno-chan are holdeers. It was obvious since they were acting weird especially NII-chan. He always arrived home late and had bruises all ove him. Normally he would go home right away after school ." i said ending my explation. "Hm I guess I was wrong then." 10th said. " Fuck yeah you were. Next time double check your sources eore you go sendin an assasin on me." i mumbled. Akise then looked at me and smirked at what I said. HInata talked with he dad and...

     "is't that righ...  4th" 10th said and then a gun shot was heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long first it was like the whole world prevented me from posting cause the internet suddenly stopped working and then there was my writers block. sorry and hope you enoyed.