Chapter 3: Suspicions

Akari's pov.

When nii-chan went upsatairs I went back to my room to question Dues. Whn I did though I was somewhere else. Around me were other people but it looked like their identities were hidden. "-Are they also in this game-"i thought. I looked around and saw the pannel with third on it had the words 'dead end' on it.

I looked around more and saw nii-chan figure. "-So he is part of this-"

Then Dues appeared. He then began to explain the rules. I didnt bother to listen cause Dues already told me.

"First you were suppose to die back there. Yet you turned the tables and killed him instead. That is a miracle beyond miracles. First might just be the winner who kills all others. I think you are the favorite to win right now." dues said. "-Nii-chan killed someone?! Somethings wrong he could never kill anyone. Not to be mean but he is too much of a coward to do that. Someone must have been with him-" I then looked at him and saw him glancing on second. "-was it second?-"

(A/N: by the way if you see '-' in the beggining and end of their dialouge that means they're thinking it)

"As for the winner, the last man standing will be the successor to my throne of god-the ruler of time and space.Live or die.There are eleven of you left. Kill before you are killed and win the throne of god." dues said. Then everyone else said stuff to my brother. It was me,nii-chan, and second left. I then looked at him. "...Good luck... first..." I then left. I then went to the kitchen and fixed up dinner.

Yukiteru's pov.

"...Good luck... first..." 13th said. "-W-why did that just sound like akari just now?!-" "The meeting is adjourned." Dues said.

~Time skip~

After the incident with Yuno I went back. I then quickly went to check on Akari. I then saw her about to finish dinner. "-Is she really part of this game?- " I thought. "Oi nii-chan can you set the table" she asked me with a smile.

I then shaked my head. "-No she couldnt be. She was probably cooking the whole time.-" I then set the table and we ate.