Chapter 9

Ello readers im back after a very long time. pls dont hate me i had some serious writers block and stuff. Anyway heres the next chapter for ya guys~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Akari's pov.

   The next day me and Aru were still on the couch. I looked at my shoulder and saw Aru leaning on it. I then smiled over last nights events. I carefully got out so that I wouldn't wake him up and decided to make breakfast to repay him for letting me stay over. I decided to make eggs and sausages. Half way through cooking I felt someone snake their arms around me. "A-aru" i said blushing. "Good morning. So what are you cooking?" he asked nuzzling his head to the crook of my neck. 

    "Eggs and sausages" i said. He then sat down to wait for his food. He turned on the tv and the news popped up. " Amano Yukiteru and Gasai Yuno have still not been found. " the news reporter said. I then looked down worrying over my brother. Akise must have noticed cause he then stood up from his chair and hugged me. "Its ok Im sure he will be fine especially with Gasai- san around." he said. "Arigatou Aru-kun" i said. We then ate our breakfast.

    "Ne Akari? Want to go out today?" He asked. "Sure. Not like theres anything else to do anyway" I said and we then went out. We decided to go to the park again and relax. "The weathers so nice today" i said running around. Aru just chuckled at my actions.After a while we were laying on the ground with his arm around me. "Oi Akise!Akari!" A voice said.

    We looked back to see Mao, Hinata and kousuke. "Hm what are you guys doing here?" i asked standing up with Aru. "There was nothing else to do so we decided to hang out." Hinata said. 'You guys looked pretty comfortable there. You guys dating or something?" Mao said with a mischevious grin on her face. I then blushed at this. "Actually were dating now. Right Akari?" Aru said and I nodded. 

    "Well would you look at that the little devil has a soft spot after all" Kousuke said. "Eh what was that Kousuke?" I said in a menacing aura. "N-nothing ahaha" Kousuke laughed nervously.

3rd person's pov.

   "Hey I'll get us some drinks" Akari said going over to the vending machine. "Hey Kousuke you were classmates with Akari before right?" Mao asked. "Yeah. Sucks really. We were always classmates" Kousuke shuddered at the memories when Akari beatted him up. "Hm I wonder what she was like" Hinata said placing her hand behind her. "Hm I am curios" akise said.

   "She doesnt talk about that stuff with you?" Hinata said. "Nope we never had any interest in it" he replied. "Well she was rebelious. She always got into fights. She was also the 2nd smartes at school. She was also our was representive." Kousuke said.

   "Wait she got into fights?" Hinata said. "Well doesnt suprise me. She does have a colorful language" Akise said remembering all the times she cursed. "Well she did have a boyfriend but they broke up over a small thing" Kousuke said. "Eh who who!?" Mao said. Akise was then in deep thought. "- What if Akari gets tired of me? Will she brake up with me. Kousuke did say they broke up over a small thing-" akise thought. Kousuke was about to reply when Akari came back. "I'm back" she said holding drinks in her hands.

~Time Skip~

   They were all relaxing on a bench when Mao asked a question. "So Akari. I heard you used to have a boyfriend" She asked. "Huh? Oh yeah I did" she said. "What was his name again?" Kousuke asked. "Hm Satoshi" she replied. "Oh yeah that guy" kousuke said. Akise then went back to thinking.  When it was time to go back They said bye to their friends. 

      Akise and Akari were walking when someone greeted Akari. "Akari-san" they looked back and saw a guy with glasses. "Ah Satoshi" Akari said. Akise then felt a pang of jealousy. Akira and Satoshi then started talking. After a while Akise dragged Akari back to the house." Ah Aru?" Akari said as they were back at the house. "What was that for?" Akari asked. "Dont talk to him again please." Akise said. "Huh why? were just friends" Akari said but Akise just looked down not saying anything.

   "Wait are you jealous?" Akari said and Akise didnt reply. "-Ok I screwed up. How could I get my emotions take over. She probably wants to brake up. Just when I got her to be my girlfriend-" Akise thought but was shocked from what Akari did next. She chuckled. "Aru you have nothing to worry about. We just pretended to date" she said. "Pretend?" Akise questioned. "Yeah. I didnt know you would get jealous. Your usually so calm and stuff." Akari said ruffling his hair. 

   Aksie then just stared at her. "If your still worried. I'll tell you this. Your the first guys I actually liked. So dont worry about it." She sais then kissed him on the cheek. "Any night Aru see ya in the morning" she said going to her room. Akise stood trying to comprehend what happened. When he did he smiled and got redy for bed too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if i had tons of mistakes Im about to leave for mass. Here ya go guys another chapter I hope you enjoy sorry if it wasnt detailed. Anyway Happy New Year guys and see ya next time bye~